08-16-2015, 03:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NextGenUpdate Hi

You must login or register to view this content.

READ FIRST: I want to everyone's advice if I should remove this thread? Not many people like to mod BF4 or want it to be modded

But anyway, I have made a EBOOT with some offsets and decided to release it on here. I do not take any credit for the offsets as I found them online but I put together an eboot for everyone, I have seen a guy on another site selling these mods and I don't think its worth selling as anyone can make this eboot if they put time into it collecting all the offsets and getting them together. So far I only have CEX BLUS Eboots as I don't have EU game. If your on DEX use the Debug Eboot for BLES

Whats inside these EBOOT's:

• FOV-Normal / FOV- x2 / FOV- x4
  • 1 Shot Kill
  • Max Distance
  • Very Small Crosshair
  • Super Steady Aim
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Unlimited Sniper Breath
  • Wall Hack

Bugs:

• UAV & Name Tags- Not Working

BLUS- EBOOT Normal- FOV

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x2

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x4

Credits:
Smoky75 - FOV Offsets
Pierr0t - Testing & Offsets
Edddie Mac - Offsets
SC58 - Offsets

Read Before you post, Thanks
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Too bad "offsets" aren't a tangible item that can be owned. People who have this mindset are delusional.

Originally posted by Kas View Post
A message to you and everyone else, Eddie does not own the offsets, if someone is sharing something for free that shouldn't be sold in the 1st place you should be happy unless of course you paid for it. Which was your choice. If eddie mac found the offsets then props to him, although there will always be other people that can add offsets to an eboot. Whether or not Jack made this or if he just added a little bit to it... It's just an eboot with added offsets, no one can claim ownership over it. He credited everyone, I see no problem with what he's done. Now stop flaming his thread, he does not need to prove anything.
Last edited by ItsJackStewart ; 08-17-2015 at 11:54 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to ItsJackStewart for this useful post:

A6shRkm, alfonso210, cod4moderz, Deicio, Im_YouViolateMe, Juan, KINGMANI, Maniac4k, Midnight, NIO77, P$ycho, Script Kiddie, Trixa, xMR_CRiMiNALx, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx

The following 11 users groaned at ItsJackStewart for this awful post:

Eddie-Lucas, FarSideX, FFM | iMoDzRGFR, ImHaXUnique, John, SC58, Snoop, Stinky-_-Nutzz, SyGnUs, Thirst, UGz-
08-16-2015, 06:32 PM #29
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by ItsJackStewart View Post
Well said Tustin

Great release, I know many people wanted this. Make one with one shot kill and one without, don't remove it completely.

Originally posted by Lucas View Post
it has everything in it that E-Mac is selling because its the Eboot Eddie is selling.. he can NOT remove 1shot kill because he does NOT know the addresses.

No one should be charged for a few offsets in an eboot. He may or may not of found them 1st but regardless they're in a game that anyone can find and create a eboot.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

ItsJackStewart
08-16-2015, 06:59 PM #30
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I completely agree 110% no one should charge for modifications to a game.. that's why selling tools and SPRX is BS altogether. also is why everything I create I make for personal use or to just give away because I don't agree with selling mods to any game. I have had this for months and I am not mad he is released it. him saying he created it or "found the offsets" from "all over the internet" is a lie and that's all I wanted to make clear by replying to this post.

Originally posted by Kas View Post
Great release, I know many people wanted this. Make one with one shot kill and one without, don't remove it completely.

No one should be charged for a few offsets in an eboot. He may or may not of found them 1st but regardless they're in a game that anyone can find and create a eboot.
08-16-2015, 07:02 PM #31
Default Avatar
Kas
I completely agree 110% no one should charge for modifications to a game.. that's why selling tools and SPRX is BS altogether. also is why everything I create I make for personal use or to just give away because I don't agree with selling mods to any game. I have had this for months and I am not mad he is released it. him saying he created it or "found the offsets" from "all over the internet" is a lie and that's all I wanted to make clear by replying to this post.

Well, selling sprxs is ok I personally know a couple of people that have put weeks of work into a mod menu imo that is ok because it needs to be built from the ground up but as for a few offsets in n eboot that's a no no imo.
08-16-2015, 07:07 PM #32

Read the top bit again!!! "I do NOT take any credit for the offsets" but like tusin said " offsets aren't a tangible item that can be owned" Enzo
08-16-2015, 07:15 PM #33
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
and I Quote "Do not post on other site! And do not leech my work, Thanks" & " I have made a EBOOT with some offsets and decided to release it on here" you did NOT create the Eboot. you did not mod the address for anything but FOV. which as I said is an offset you obtained from here on NGU in the BF4 mods section that dude took out of smokys DLL.
if you did and your so open to posting the work and disagree then post the addresses..... post just 1shot kill address..... you can NOT because you DO NOT KNOW IT.

Read the top bit again!!! "I do NOT take any credit for the offsets" but like tusin said " offsets aren't a tangible item that can be owned" Enzo
08-16-2015, 07:18 PM #34
and I Quote "Do not post on other site! And do not leech my work, Thanks" & " I have made a EBOOT with some offsets and decided to release it on here" you did NOT create the Eboot. you did not mod the address for anything but FOV. which as I said is an offset you obtained from here on NGU in the BF4 mods section that dude took out of smokys DLL.
if you did and your so open to posting the work and disagree then post the addresses..... post just 1shot kill address..... you can NOT because you DO NOT KNOW IT.

Before you say this is Eddie's eboot its NOT, It might be the same offsets but not I made this eboot, Also if you look in the credits I gave Smokey credit for the FOV Offset!
08-16-2015, 07:30 PM #35
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Post the offsets. post just 1 shot kill.... give the function that pertains to 1 shot kill.... you CAN NOT because you DO NOT HAVE any of that information. them offsets are NOT posted anywhere on the internet. shit go where you claim to have gotten them and snap a pic and bring it here... you cant because its all a lie.

Before you say this is Eddie's eboot its NOT, It might be the same offsets but not I made this eboot, Also if you look in the credits I gave Smokey credit for the FOV Offset!
08-16-2015, 08:24 PM #36
FFM | iMoDzRGFR
Are you high?
lel you have just leeked the eboot of eddie mac please report this ! and i'ts not your work lelel
08-17-2015, 01:36 AM #37
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Just add a bit. Some of the changes are code changes, not just offsets of values. I find it interesting that everyone seems to write their PPC in exactly the same way except me Smile Or maybe they are just copying someone else's work and calling it their own
I don't have Eddie-Macs EBOOT to compare but for a game that didn't have public hacks for so long it is a little surprising that so many people are finding the exact same things at the same time. I know the OP doesn't claim to have found the hacks on his own he should at least be able to add/remove what he chooses if he put it together himself, but that does not seem to be the case here.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo