08-16-2015, 03:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NextGenUpdate Hi

You must login or register to view this content.

READ FIRST: I want to everyone's advice if I should remove this thread? Not many people like to mod BF4 or want it to be modded

But anyway, I have made a EBOOT with some offsets and decided to release it on here. I do not take any credit for the offsets as I found them online but I put together an eboot for everyone, I have seen a guy on another site selling these mods and I don't think its worth selling as anyone can make this eboot if they put time into it collecting all the offsets and getting them together. So far I only have CEX BLUS Eboots as I don't have EU game. If your on DEX use the Debug Eboot for BLES

Whats inside these EBOOT's:

• FOV-Normal / FOV- x2 / FOV- x4
  • 1 Shot Kill
  • Max Distance
  • Very Small Crosshair
  • Super Steady Aim
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Unlimited Sniper Breath
  • Wall Hack

Bugs:

• UAV & Name Tags- Not Working

BLUS- EBOOT Normal- FOV

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x2

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x4

Credits:
Smoky75 - FOV Offsets
Pierr0t - Testing & Offsets
Edddie Mac - Offsets
SC58 - Offsets

Read Before you post, Thanks
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Too bad "offsets" aren't a tangible item that can be owned. People who have this mindset are delusional.

Originally posted by Kas View Post
A message to you and everyone else, Eddie does not own the offsets, if someone is sharing something for free that shouldn't be sold in the 1st place you should be happy unless of course you paid for it. Which was your choice. If eddie mac found the offsets then props to him, although there will always be other people that can add offsets to an eboot. Whether or not Jack made this or if he just added a little bit to it... It's just an eboot with added offsets, no one can claim ownership over it. He credited everyone, I see no problem with what he's done. Now stop flaming his thread, he does not need to prove anything.
Last edited by ItsJackStewart ; 08-17-2015 at 11:54 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to ItsJackStewart for this useful post:

A6shRkm, alfonso210, cod4moderz, Deicio, Im_YouViolateMe, Juan, KINGMANI, Maniac4k, Midnight, NIO77, P$ycho, Script Kiddie, Trixa, xMR_CRiMiNALx, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx

The following 11 users groaned at ItsJackStewart for this awful post:

Eddie-Lucas, FarSideX, FFM | iMoDzRGFR, ImHaXUnique, John, SC58, Snoop, Stinky-_-Nutzz, SyGnUs, Thirst, UGz-
08-17-2015, 01:43 AM #38
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Just add a bit. Some of the changes are code changes, not just offsets of values. I find it interesting that everyone seems to write their PPC in exactly the same way except me Smile Or maybe they are just copying someone else's work and calling it their own
I don't have Eddie-Macs EBOOT to compare but for a game that didn't have public hacks for so long it is a little surprising that so many people are finding the exact same things at the same time. I know the OP doesn't claim to have found the hacks on his own he should at least be able to add/remove what he chooses if he put it together himself, but that does not seem to be the case here.

You can go ask eddie mac, He does not have FOV in his eboot and he has more mods in it then I do, Plus I made 3 different eboots for the FOV so if I leach eddies eboot wouldnt he have FOV in his?
08-17-2015, 02:47 AM #39
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ItsJackStewart View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate Hi

READ FIRST: I want to everyone's advice if I should remove this thread? Not many people like to mod BF4 or want it to be modded

But anyway, I have made a EBOOT with some offsets and decided to release it on here. I do not take any credit for the offsets as I found them online but I put together an eboot for everyone, I have seen a guy on another site selling these mods and I don't think its worth selling as anyone can make this eboot if they put time into it collecting all the offsets and getting them together. So far I only have CEX BLUS Eboots as I don't have EU game. If your on DEX use the Debug Eboot for BLES

Whats inside these EBOOT's:

• FOV-Normal / FOV- x2 / FOV- x4
  • 1 Shot Kill
  • Max Distance
  • Very Small Crosshair
  • Super Steady Aim
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Unlimited Sniper Breath
  • Wall Hack

Bugs:

• UAV & Name Tags- Not Working

BLUS- EBOOT Normal- FOV

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x2

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x4

Credits:
Smoky75 - FOV Offsets
Pierr0t - Testing & Offsets
Edddie Mac - Offsets
SC58 - Offsets

Do not post on other site! And do not leech my work, Thanks

can I use BLUS fov normal ebootsdebug on DEX?
Last edited by neonninja ; 08-17-2015 at 02:50 AM.
08-17-2015, 02:56 AM #40
Originally posted by neonninja View Post
can I use BLUS fov normal ebootsdebug on DEX?

Yes you should be able to, let me know if there's any problems
08-17-2015, 03:02 AM #41
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
buddy you "added" FOV offsets that 100% was public before you posted this. as I said.
post the pic of the so called site you got it from... post the functions to 1shot kill ..... post the offset... post anything to prove this is NOT his eboot.. you CAN NOT because you do NOT have any of the information that would allow you to do so.
hell post an eboot with EVERYTHING except 1shot kill... lmfao... you cant. you can NOT remove anything except FOV lol........because the offsets was posted here on NGU. Children and their ignorance.

You can go ask eddie mac, He does not have FOV in his eboot and he has more mods in it then I do, Plus I made 3 different eboots for the FOV so if I leach eddies eboot wouldnt he have FOV in his?
08-17-2015, 03:06 AM #42
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
buddy you "added" FOV offsets that 100% was public before you posted this. as I said.
post the pic of the so called site you got it from... post the functions to 1shot kill ..... post the offset... post anything to prove this is NOT his eboot.. you CAN NOT because you do NOT have any of the information that would allow you to do so.
hell post an eboot with EVERYTHING except 1shot kill... lmfao... you cant. you can NOT remove anything except FOV lol........because the offsets was posted here on NGU. Children and their ignorance.

Add me on skype and I will prove it Choco
08-17-2015, 03:13 AM #43
FarSideX
I’m too L33T

I think you missed my point and no.

If you got the offsets from around the Internet and then put them into an unmodified eboot on your own then you would know what was what in it as you added them yourself. It seems more likely you took someones modded eboot and added FOV from Smoky's DLL rather than starting with a original EBOOT. I think this is what the others are claiming also.

I do have a question though. You credited people for parts of this eboot, did they give you permission to create and release an eboot with their contributions?

The following user thanked FarSideX for this useful post:

Trojan041
08-17-2015, 03:17 AM #44
I think you missed my point and no.

If you got the offsets from around the Internet and then put them into an unmodified eboot on your own then you would know what was what in it as you added them yourself. It seems more likely you took someones modded eboot and added FOV from Smoky's DLL rather than starting with a original EBOOT. I think this is what the others are claiming also.

I do have a question though. You credited people for parts of this eboot, did they give you permission to create and release an eboot with their contributions?

First off I found other peoples offsets, I do not need to ask them as they do not own the codes, they simply just found them
Last edited by ItsJackStewart ; 08-17-2015 at 03:30 AM.
08-17-2015, 03:29 AM #45
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
First I used peoples offsets, I do not need to ask them as they do not own the codes, they simply just found them

I know you already said you used other peoples offsets, please shut up about that, we got it.

Rewritten code they do own as it is not just a value change at an offset, if you knew anything about it you would understand the difference/

And you have been asked why you did not know where the OHK was if you added it yourself, this question still stands if you actually started with an original eboot you would know the answer to that immediately, but you don't. Do you comprehend this point or is it beyond your abilities?

It looks as though you took someone's eboot and added FOV and not what you claim. You asked for advice, it has been given. Don't post anything unless you yourself have added something new. In this case you have not and have said so yourself. Hope that you don't have any trouble understanding that.
08-17-2015, 03:33 AM #46
I know you already said you used other peoples offsets, please shut up about that, we got it.

Rewritten code they do own as it is not just a value change at an offset, if you knew anything about it you would understand the difference/

And you have been asked why you did not know where the OHK was if you added it yourself, this question still stands if you actually started with an original eboot you would know the answer to that immediately, but you don't. Do you comprehend this point or is it beyond your abilities?

It looks as though you took someone's eboot and added FOV and not what you claim. You asked for advice, it has been given. Don't post anything unless you yourself have added something new. In this case you have not and have said so yourself. Hope that you don't have any trouble understanding that.

Add me on skype I can not be arsed explaining all this to you, I will show you on skype! ItsJackStewart

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo