The 100% Ground Zeroes save will do the following:
Here's what this save game file has for transfer into the Phantom Pain:
- The Gold Bionic Arm you can unlock and develop from transferring your Ground Zeroes save file (after you complete Mission 5 and rescue the Bionic Engineer in TPP).
- Extracted all 19 POWs and Agents throughout the missions; this gives you 19 Staff & Special Volunteers in TPP, including Hideo Kojima.
- Beat the Ground Zeroes Mission for the Sneaksuit Costume.
- Beat the Deja Vu mission for the PS1 MGS polygonal Snake Costume.
- Beat the Deja Vu Hard mission for the Grey Fox Costume (unknown if this transfers).
- Beat the Jamais Vu mission for the Raiden Costume (unknown if this transfers).
- Need to beat Jamais Vu Hard for the Raiden White Costume (unknown if this transfers).
- Have all cassette tapes, XOF patches, and all S-rank (unknown if this matters).
- Answered all Deja Vu quiz questions correctly (on both normal and hard).
- Unlocked all Trials (you don't have to complete them for 100%, just unlock them).
Remember, personnel and unlocks in the Phantom Pain do not all appear immediately; some appear only after beating certain missions or fulfilling other requirements. You may need to finish Mission 12 to have everything transfer and/or be available for R&.
If you got one for bles02102, that would be dope <3