10-28-2015, 03:26 AM #1
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, so I decided to try Minecraft: Story Mode and in my honest opinion this game isn't nearly worth the money Steam is trying to charge for it! It feels more like a movie than a game from what I experienced the cut scenes make up most of this "game" and they are not skip-able (from what I know if they are I wasted a good hour or two)

You must login or register to view this content.

I do however like the concept of choosing your own paths however I was left like "Woah what the fuck do I pick now" in some points because I couldn't be bothered listening any longer :/ The fight scenes were dull and not interesting as you didn't have much freedom when I tried moving the zombies moved away from me whilst I remained still wat so you had to wait for them to come to you which stretches the game out another thing to kind of pick on as well is the moving I expected it to be like the original minecraft game which it was nothing like it was quite unappealing in my opinion and throughout a lot of the game I found myself sat on my phone texting people and there were a few points where my hands were fully away from the keyboard and then random things would come up where I'd have to press "W" and I'd miss it completely because the game had bored me away from my keyboard.

Overall opinion of the game:

I wont be playing Episode 2 of the "game series" due to the fact episode 1 dragged on way too much and bored me a lot more than I'd have liked I didn't like the way the game played and felt.

How do you feel about the game? Did you enjoy it? Do you agree with the points I made? Or do you really regret investing your time and money into it?
10-28-2015, 01:23 PM #2
tim1292
Little One
It suck cock
12-14-2015, 05:22 PM #3
XpSx
Keeper
I agree with you..
02-14-2016, 08:46 PM #4
I think Minecraft Story Mode was kind of weird! But at certain parts it was good
07-08-2016, 05:21 PM #5
Tbh I prefer fallout 4😂

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo