11-06-2015, 03:14 AM #1
Dank91cpc
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone have a modded Eboot 1.05 for the new update yet?
11-07-2015, 07:13 PM #20
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by StackOverflow View Post
You talking about the SPRX with released global button monitoring? notifications and offsets which everyone knows already due to previous leak?
I'm pretty sure that's not worth $30...
Unless... you want to pay $30 for aim assist... go right ahead lmao

No one has updated the addresses themselves. Everyone has just continued to leak the eboot. But now the SPRX is out, so unless it is updated for people then that's your only option.
11-08-2015, 08:19 AM #21
Jay NaStY
Can’t trickshot me!
$30 for a BFH sprx Getthefuckout
11-08-2015, 07:16 PM #22
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Jay
$30 for a BFH sprx Getthefuckout

Either that or nothing. Doubt anyone is going to look for it themselves rather than leak.
11-10-2015, 12:43 AM #23
Originally posted by UGz
for $30 tho if it was for $15 then i may get it but 30 its not worth it lol

Idk but they will not sell much, too long by this price xD
11-10-2015, 01:10 AM #24
mokkie93
Bounty hunter
Don't buy it. They didn't even update it. :/
11-10-2015, 02:08 PM #25
Bobberk
Do a barrel roll!
If they made a sale for 10$ or less, then they would earn a lot of money on it. Also enough for a good wage for making the hack..
11-11-2015, 06:06 PM #26
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
His eboot kept getting leaked and I'm sure you used one of them. So understand that. SPRX is highly encrypted.

EBOOT was leaked cause sane people knew $20 for an EBOOT with offsets that Eddie doesn't even own if fucking mental. Eddie is a money whore, he was still selling those EBOOTs even after the SPRX was made, he also backstabbed quite a bit of good people.
11-11-2015, 10:39 PM #27
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by ItsR3V3RT View Post
EBOOT was leaked cause sane people knew $20 for an EBOOT with offsets that Eddie doesn't even own if fucking mental. Eddie is a money whore, he was still selling those EBOOTs even after the SPRX was made, he also backstabbed quite a bit of good people.

No he isn't, but there are others scamming under his name. Eddie is one of the biggest people I trust, he wouldn't back stab anyone, unless they did something to really set him off. Money whore? He sells his work just like every other menu and tool out there. What makes him any different? He first found the offsets, therefore he does own them.
11-11-2015, 11:22 PM #28
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
No he isn't, but there are others scamming under his name. Eddie is one of the biggest people I trust, he wouldn't back stab anyone, unless they did something to really set him off. Money whore? He sells his work just like every other menu and tool out there. What makes him any different? He first found the offsets, therefore he does own them.

Uh huh, you do know most those offsets were found by Trojan041 and others and they don't get any money out of it. The only people making money off those offsets is Eddie and Zee-Roh. They didn't even find the offsets, just added them to an SPRX. Never have I heard of anyone selling an EBOOT until Eddie Mac decided to do so, and he did it for $20 fucking dollars. For a file. A lot of people trusted Eddie as much as you do, until they saw how he really is.

The following user thanked ItsR3V3RT for this useful post:

NGU GHOST

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo