11-13-2015, 01:25 AM #1
Thatguy7
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Managed to update cheats to the latest patch for the digital version. It has unlimited ammo, equipment, fast running speed, lvl100 motherbase, and Max buddy bond. I would've ported more but it seems like the codes for stuff like max materials and such are different then the old update patches thus I couldn't find the offsets in HXD. So enjoy. Tustin

You must login or register to view this content.
05-31-2020, 12:38 PM #20
Hi everyone.. i am struggling with eboot cheat v1. 11 when i install the cheat pkg and start the game my console freeze with black screen... please help please
06-01-2020, 04:36 AM #21
I found this article very interesting.

You may have seen on NBC news concerning the implantable RFID microchip that some people are getting put in their hand to make purchases, but did you know this microchip matches perfectly with prophecy in the Bible?

You may have heard of the legendary number "666" that people have been speculating for possibly thousands of years on what it actually means. This article shares something I haven't seen before, and I don't think there could be any better explanation for what it means to calculate 666. This is no hoax. Very fascinating stuff!

Article: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo