01-01-2010, 01:45 AM #1
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

PS3P What?
The ps3 portable,Yes, I know you're thinking "what?" right now, but it is actually true.
It actually is a streaming device that sends the video output from your PS3 to the little(big) machine, it recieves and sends any information from/to your PS3.

But to be honest, it's not something to be excited about, It's a pretty bulky/Ugly-ish machine, and it barely fits into your hands, you can also see a slight delay when pressing buttons too.

Here's a video of it in action (playing MW2):

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHA7EqaVbk4"]YouTube- PS3 Playstation 3 WVI[/ame]

Specs:
Originally posted by another user
• 4500maH Li-ion battery's and recharge circuit with built in
LED capacity meter.
• 5" widescreen LCD
• AV in port, headphones, usb mini and charge
• 1.2ghz wireless AV receiver and (obviously) ps3 remote.

Oh yeah, and by the way.., the thing will be for sale once he gets some sound problems fixed.

-Oc

The following 6 users say thank you to Oc for this useful post:

-Lazy-, eZzii_, iSaboteur, ReK, JimErased
01-01-2010, 01:49 AM #2
It does look pretty ugly and bulky but i think it will be the basis of the next revolutionary project. Maybe not as big as the PS3 motion controller but i guess we shall just have to wait and see.
01-01-2010, 01:53 AM #3
Mighty Jebuz
Nerds √16 Ever!
ULGY imo, its a nice idea but really all that needs to be done is a slight edit of the psp, 2nd small analogue stick and its basically ready and then have it slightly bigger so a disc can fit in it and a tiny bit fatter with detachable l2 and r2 triggers, thats all

still quite cool that it can be done
01-01-2010, 01:53 AM #4
eZzii_
Banned
Verynice Bruvaa
01-01-2010, 02:22 AM #5
Cuddler
I<3you!
Nice post haha very ugly tho , it's the blue.
01-01-2010, 03:05 AM #6
Have to shift your hands just to switch from Joystick to D-pad. Then the placement of the L1,L2,R1,R2 is just horrible with it's design. Would completely screw you over on games like Call of Duty. It'd be worse switching back and fourth from this and Ps3 than it is switching from 360 and ps3. :\
01-01-2010, 03:08 AM #7
yacoboy
The Best of The Best
that is a cool device but really ugly and fat. i wonder if anyone will buy it. it looks really uncomfortable to use
01-01-2010, 04:10 AM #8
iSaboteur
Error… Cat invasion!
Hmmm... really wierd, but interesting. Thanks for posting Oc
01-01-2010, 09:21 AM #9
Man Dime
▶ ♥ Bieber Fever ♥ ◀
I think i'll buy one, If you know this guy, let me know.. Im intrested
01-01-2010, 04:38 PM #10
i think its fake. The way the console is made. why would sony make something so horrible. Plus they wouldnt want it so you had too move your hands to click x. When hes playing the game he clicks left and the guy moves right its setup.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo