Post: [Release][PPC] Buttons bind tool & Eboot Aimassist Bot,Higher vault and more (1.06)
12-22-2015, 08:02 PM #1
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up NGU !

Here's a quick buttons binds tool i made.

You must login or register to view this content.

Download :You must login or register to view this content.
Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.

What's in it ?

Originally posted by another user

-Aimassist Bot (see by yourself :p)
-Higher vault (jump over trucks,containers little walls)
-1 hit kill
-No spread/recoil
-No bullets gravity
-Sniper breath
-UAV (Soldiers,vehicles and equipments)
-unlock all
-Players render flag
-Vehicles render flag

UPDATE :
Buttons bindz now available in the Eboot.bin Tustin
It's coded in the eboot so it smooth as fu*k,no lag and no need for a tool.

You must login or register to view this content.

Yo what's the bindz smoky ?

Here son
:yoda:

Aimassist Bot
You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

High vault

You must login or register to view this content. +You must login or register to view this content.

1 hit kill

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content. OFF You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

No spread/recoil

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content. OFF You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

Max distance (bullets gravity)

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.OFF You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

Sniper breath control

ON
You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content. OFF You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

UAV

ON You must login or register to view this content.+ You must login or register to view this content. OFF You must login or register to view this content.+ You must login or register to view this content.

Unlock all

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.OFFYou must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

Players wallhack

ON
You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.
OFFYou must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

Vehicles wallhack

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content. OFFYou must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

This will be updated.
For ingame ON/OFF notification use CCAPI or PS3MAPI.

shout-out to :

Eddie and Trojan
SC58
Krank

Have fun Winky Winky
Last edited by Smoky420 ; 02-07-2016 at 12:40 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Smoky420 for this useful post:

AdvancedGaming, AMTTEAM, anxify, Badger__4765, Blowin Kush, bobbychee1, CoreyTrevor, Sabotage, G-NeR, Grezinn, iiCaNHaX, iphonexbox, jonaaa20, Klots, Loz, mishary-1212, OG Trojan041, Pianist Prodigy, PS3lTA, qNSp, Rey, Kronos, sleekshow, TrillBrown, UGz-
02-15-2016, 08:48 PM #173
works unlock all ?
02-16-2016, 07:40 PM #174
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jonofresh69 View Post
why does it keep freezing?MEGALELZ

I dunno ! can you give more infos Drack
02-16-2016, 09:10 PM #175
moreiramodz
Save Point
dont work eboot bind for my,,freeze ps3.........
02-16-2016, 10:52 PM #176
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by moreiramodz View Post
dont work eboot bind for my,,freeze ps3.........

I really don't know what you guys are doing wrong, seriously, i'm using 4.78 REBUG DEX, no problems here, no freezes, no lags...
02-17-2016, 12:41 AM #177
you tell me where am going wrong then ahhh because am using the same firmware as you
02-17-2016, 06:05 AM #178
bazoo915
Save Point
er... it says I have no connection to EA Games?... I'm signed into ps3.. Ugh... am I banned? lmfao
02-17-2016, 06:17 AM #179
bazoo915
Save Point
Is there an original eboot i can get? I forgot to save original eboot for btf hardline... hehe. Happy
02-21-2016, 12:59 AM #180
my gun does not show up do you know why?
02-22-2016, 02:03 AM #181
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
shit keeps freezing.whats ur debug settings?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo