Post: [How to] Mod GTA Complete Edition BLES01128 IV+tbogt+tlad
02-05-2016, 12:46 PM #1
skyline0964
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First off you will need an external HDD/USB with the complete edition on it as you will get a black screen if you try to run it from the internal HDD. Make sure BD mirror and external are checked in multiman.

Regular IV
Replace the update.img located in /dev_usb000/GAMES/BLES01128/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/IV/update

Replace script.img and script_network.img located in /dev_usb000/GAMES/BLES01128/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ELC/DLC1/DLC/common/data/cdimages then do the same for DLC2 folder.

DLC 1 = The Lost & Damned
DLC 2 = The Ballad of Gay Tony

If you're just looking to mod EFLC I suggest getting the PSN version and replace the images located in /dev_hdd0/game/NPEB00907/USRDIR DLC1/DLC2 Also keep in mind the menu's wkill only work when online as they're network images.
02-16-2016, 06:08 AM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by skyline0964 View Post
First off you will need an external HDD/USB with the complete edition on it as you will get a black screen if you try to run it from the internal HDD. Make sure BD mirror and external are checked in multiman.

Regular IV
Replace the update.img located in /dev_usb000/GAMES/BLES01128/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/IV/update

Replace script.img and script_network.img located in /dev_usb000/GAMES/BLES01128/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ELC/DLC1/DLC/common/data/cdimages then do the same for DLC2 folder.

DLC 1 = The Lost & Damned
DLC 2 = The Ballad of Gay Tony

If you're just looking to mod EFLC I suggest getting the PSN version and replace the images located in /dev_hdd0/game/NPEB00907/USRDIR DLC1/DLC2 Also keep in mind the menu's wkill only work when online as they're network images.

This was copied and pasted of s7 lol but its useful info nonetheless. Still like the older GTAs
02-16-2016, 10:10 AM #3
skyline0964
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post
This was copied and pasted of s7 lol but its useful info nonetheless. Still like the older GTAs

I already knew their was a tutorial on sevensins. I've been digging around for quite some time to try and run GTA IV discless on the internal HDD without getting a black screen or a dimmed loading screen that loads forever. The only solution is to run the game from a flashdrive or external HDD. Also the Sevensins tutorial doesn't state how to mod regular IV. As long as someone finds it useful I'm a happy camper.
04-22-2016, 11:13 AM #4
Synergy
Big Daddy
The only file I have is the update.img from Pink House. Where would I download the other files I need to replace?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo