04-02-2016, 07:43 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The title says it all. What is CSGO :| Never played it, never seen gameplay of it. Can someone please throw a nut at the squirel for a second, and tell me what is this game that's so popular....
04-02-2016, 12:06 PM #2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
The title says it all. What is CSGO :| Never played it, never seen gameplay of it. Can someone please throw a nut at the squirel for a second, and tell me what is this game that's so popular....

I feel like this is a late april fools joke MEGALELZ
04-02-2016, 05:09 PM #3
MLB
Former Moderator
04-02-2016, 05:32 PM #4
Murq_Fuzion
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dev.Lucifer View Post
I feel like this is a late april fools joke MEGALELZ

he's probably serious. feel sorry for the console peasants Enzo
04-02-2016, 07:39 PM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
The title says it all. What is CSGO :| Never played it, never seen gameplay of it. Can someone please throw a nut at the squirel for a second, and tell me what is this game that's so popular....

CS:GO is a fun game that goes WAY beyond COD. There are skins, much like there are camos in Call of Duty but people take these skins seriously as well. There are skins that go up to $2000. I don't really play Casual much or Competitive for that matter, but I like surfing Smile It's a fun thing to do and I would recommend you look it up on YouTube. If you ever do get CS:GO, we can surf together :p
04-03-2016, 02:38 PM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Kam View Post
CS:GO is a fun game that goes WAY beyond COD. There are skins, much like there are camos in Call of Duty but people take these skins seriously as well. There are skins that go up to $2000. I don't really play Casual much or Competitive for that matter, but I like surfing Smile It's a fun thing to do and I would recommend you look it up on YouTube. If you ever do get CS:GO, we can surf together :p

change $2000 to $20,000 and surfing is a gay af
04-10-2016, 09:01 PM #7
Mxntas
Haxor!
From a cod players perspective (real cod not new bs ..) csgo seriously just looks like call of duty 4 with shitter graphics
04-11-2016, 05:24 PM #8
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Counter-Strike started out as a mod for Half-Life. It's basically Search and Destroy except you have an economy and have to purchase your loadout. It's more strategic in the sense that you have to really plan things out, at least in the higher level of playing. Starting out at the lower end of the skill spectrum you'll see more trolling and less serious play which is aids.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo