04-29-2016, 11:35 PM #1
ryu_hayabusa80
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!! i know this game is very old but was collecting some cheats of my favourite game so here i have an (st.dat) with new cheats for NGS2 BLUS30380!!You need the last update of the gameand use this st.dat on PS3 Cheats Editor, follo these steps:

1. Install PS3 Cheats Editor on your PC

2. Take your Ninja gaiden sigma 2 eboot from your PS3 game folder

3. Open PS3 Cheats Editor and go to (Ninja gaiden sigma 2 BLUS30380)
and select "Patch ELF" and then "Open ELF here select your NGS2 Eboot"

4. Select all the cheats you want and go back again to "Patch ELF and select Apply Patch to ELF" press Yes and accept

5. Go back again to "Patch ELF" and select "Make SELF" and save your new eboot with cheats.

6. For one last time go back again to "Patch ELF" and press "Close ELF"

7. Go to your PS3: /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30380/USRDIR and replace your eboot. For precaution make a backup of your original eboot.

happy modding Pug

ST.DAT

You must login or register to view this content.
04-30-2016, 12:38 AM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by hayabusa80 View Post
Hello!! i know this game is very old but was collecting some cheats of my favourite game so here i have an (st.dat) with new cheats for NGS2 BLUS30380!!You need the last update of the gameand use this st.dat on PS3 Cheats Editor, follo these steps:

1. Install PS3 Cheats Editor on your PC

2. Take your Ninja gaiden sigma 2 eboot from your PS3 game folder

3. Open PS3 Cheats Editor and go to (Ninja gaiden sigma 2 BLUS30380)
and select "Patch ELF" and then "Open ELF here select your NGS2 Eboot"

4. Select all the cheats you want and go back again to "Patch ELF and select Apply Patch to ELF" press Yes and accept

5. Go back again to "Patch ELF" and select "Make SELF" and save your new eboot with cheats.

6. For one last time go back again to "Patch ELF" and press "Close ELF"

7. Go to your PS3: /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30380/USRDIR and replace your eboot. For precaution make a backup of your original eboot.

happy modding Pug

ST.DAT

Thread moved to Popular & Classic Games
06-14-2016, 12:37 AM #3
JILL_VALENTINE_
Do a barrel roll!
what is the cheat ?
06-14-2016, 06:11 AM #4
ryu_hayabusa80
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by JILL
what is the cheat ?

This!! and SUPER SPEED MODE!! IT'S AWESOME Happy

Super magic and HP is this cheat "inf HP/MP ,in mission mode use KI to activate"

Super speed is this cheat "Super Speed 2x and Super Speed 3x"
Last edited by ryu_hayabusa80 ; 06-14-2016 at 06:16 AM.
06-14-2016, 06:12 AM #5
ryu_hayabusa80
Pokemon Trainer
what is the cheat ?

I also have a NGS2 RTM tool that change your karma on mission mode for ONLINE rankings!!!! but the cost of that tool is $10 USD ---> i guess not too much but is nice
Last edited by ryu_hayabusa80 ; 06-14-2016 at 06:16 AM.
06-14-2016, 05:33 PM #6
JILL_VALENTINE_
Do a barrel roll!
I don't need Karma on mission mode for online ranking. if i can find RTM tool that can swap weapons for all the characters just like in this video
i'll pay for it if i have to. bc it's so much fun Smile
06-14-2016, 08:57 PM #7
ryu_hayabusa80
Pokemon Trainer
I don't need Karma on mission mode for online ranking. if i can find RTM tool that can swap weapons for all the characters just like in this video
i'll pay for it if i have to. bc it's so much fun Smile

I can do that Smile but if you want, i can only teach you how to use all this in a Save data

I'll do a complete tool that makes all this!! but right now i can't because i'm having a lot of work, wait for it and i'll quote you when i release the tool.
06-15-2016, 01:17 PM #8
JILL_VALENTINE_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hayabusa80 View Post
I can do that Smile but if you want, i can only teach you how to use all this in a Save data

I'll do a complete tool that makes all this!! but right now i can't because i'm having a lot of work, wait for it and i'll quote you when i release the tool.

Really?? I'd really appreciate that, i can't wait >.< hit me up whenever u wanna teach me or when you release the tool. Smile
06-15-2016, 02:40 PM #9
I am dissapointed with you Ryu-sama.

On the other side of things. This is a good mod for casuals haha thanks
04-22-2017, 09:07 AM #10
ryu_hayabusa80
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Tom1991 View Post
Really?? I'd really appreciate that, i can't wait >.< hit me up whenever u wanna teach me or when you release the tool. Smile

Hello!
I have a Ninja Gaiden Sigma RTM Tool if you are still interested and a NGS2 Tool for add all weapons included the Windmill Shuriken and the incendiary Shuriken with just use a button!(In any mode of game, but not mission mode)
I have finally did the tools! Smile
If you are still interested, I can send you pictures!
Greetings!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo