06-06-2016, 12:20 AM #1
ResistThePower
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there anyway to get licenses ( Like in GT5) *that way I don't have to do the races everytime I make a new account. Because I got banned and its really annoying to do the license process all over again. Also if someone know how to resign game saves let me know , because my save has the license completed. *Thanks
06-06-2016, 02:09 AM #2
MayhemLobbiez
Bounty hunter
if you do You must login or register to view this content., you should be able to use your save + not have to use a license. If this works can you change my gamesave for me since I uninstalled all of my programs for CFW?
06-07-2016, 04:40 AM #3
MayhemLobbiez
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ResistThePower View Post
Is there anyway to get licenses ( Like in GT5) *that way I don't have to do the races everytime I make a new account. Because I got banned and its really annoying to do the license process all over again. Also if someone know how to resign game saves let me know , because my save has the license completed. *Thanks

Any luck?
06-07-2016, 06:31 AM #4
energie93
Bounty hunter
Is there anyway to get licenses ( Like in GT5) *that way I don't have to do the races everytime I make a new account. Because I got banned and its really annoying to do the license process all over again. Also if someone know how to resign game saves let me know , because my save has the license completed. *Thanks

Take ur banned account save and ur new account save and send me both. Give me a link by PM, i will resign it for u
06-08-2016, 01:31 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda

if your on a CFW just use someone save
06-08-2016, 11:05 PM #6
ResistThePower
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Jon
if your on a CFW just use someone save

Yeah I am on cfw but it tells me that im not the user that owns it so it wont let me
06-10-2016, 07:28 PM #7
EG6
Are you high?
Yeah I am on cfw but it tells me that im not the user that owns it so it wont let me

If your console is DEX. Go to debug settings and enable "Fake Save Data Owner" It spoofs the save so you can use another users, then all you need to do is change the PSN on the save to the one you are currently using with GT6HE.
06-24-2016, 11:30 AM #8
ResistThePower
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks guys.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo