Post: [D2 Boosting Service] Leviathan Raid [80$] Trials of the Nine [50$] and more
10-07-2016, 03:42 PM #1
romches
Friendly and Qualified
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome,Guardian!

Destiny 2 is already here, but you still dont have time to play?
Team of reliable and knowledgeable professionals quickly and accurately do it at an affordable price.

AVAILABLE ON XB1 AND PS4
We are doing account recovery only.
We re not playing with random people. In our crew we have 15 professional players.
We will not infuse or destroy any of your gear.
We also will setup all your current gear and abilities.
We will stream your progress on Twitch if you want it.
We will do your order in 1 day maximum.

Last edited by romches ; 09-20-2017 at 08:55 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to romches for this useful post:

country_deluxe, Shackler's Rev, zodmaster
10-16-2016, 04:10 PM #29
Repeat customer here. I've used these guys on a few occasions for flawless runs. Their price is fantastic and their service is top notch as well. Their price was so good - I was reluctant at first to use the service - thinking that it couldn't be real. I spoke with Romches quite a bit and he not only was very customer friendly - he eventually obtained my trust to give his service a try. The service was/is real and they went flawless as promised - without a hitch!

On a separate occasion - these guys even went above and beyond great service with actually doing a bit of a patrol for me to generate glimmer for a trials passage! I was apologetic that my account wasn't properly ready in advance to do trials. Romches assured me that it wasn't a problem and very professionally proceeded to farm some glimmer and purchased a passage for another flawless run. I wouldn't expect them to do this again - it was unreasonable on my behalf to not properly prepare in advance with having enough glimmer etc. But I think this is a good example of an unforeseen issue (my fault) - and resultant fantastic customer support. To me - that speaks volumes on a service when the customer is put first and taken care of.

Ive used quite a few services from competitors - and thus far have no complaints on any of them. I will say that Romches has had the best prices (by far) and provided great support. From one customer to another - I wouldn't hesitate to use his service for an instant and would be happy to advocate for them as a reference (feel free to contact me).

peace and thank you Romches - keep up the great work!

edit- disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Romches or their service (I gain nothing from posting this).
Last edited by Punjabistylz ; 10-16-2016 at 04:13 PM.
10-16-2016, 04:20 PM #30
romches
Friendly and Qualified
Originally posted by Punjabistylz View Post
Repeat customer here. I've used these guys on a few occasions for flawless runs........

Thank you very much for your detailed review.Our team and I personally are very pleased to read it and we really appreciate that you continue to stay with us! Have a nice day,wait again for the next Trials of OsirisSmile
10-16-2016, 07:54 PM #31
Shackler's Rev
Climbing up the ladder
What can I say that has not been said? these guys are real pros, they win every single match they play with my account. I would't try another service. This is THE service. Many thanks again!
10-17-2016, 03:28 AM #32
Romches is the best guy ever, and the crew never give up! A+++!
10-17-2016, 05:25 AM #33
romches
Friendly and Qualified
Originally posted by Shackler
What can I say that has not been said? these guys are real pros, they win every single match they play with my account. I would't try another service. This is THE service. Many thanks again!

Originally posted by outofnothing1 View Post
Romches is the best guy ever, and the crew never give up! A+++!

Thank you for given us the chance to prove that we are worthy of your trust! We are constantly working to improve the quality of our services. And I can assure you that our team has been and will continue to be the professionals!
10-17-2016, 07:52 PM #34
Hey man! My messages aren't working for some reason, I sent you an e-mail
10-17-2016, 10:39 PM #35
romches
Friendly and Qualified
Got it! Smile
10-18-2016, 12:47 AM #36
Romches and the rest of the team were amazing! They were able to run all 3 of my characters to the Lighthouse with great success. Communication was quick, clear, and the ability to watch your guardian on stream really helped me improve my PVP skills. Highly recommended and will return again in the future. Thanks again!
10-18-2016, 02:21 AM #37
romches
Friendly and Qualified
Originally posted by king
Romches and the rest of the team were amazing! They were able to run all 3 of my characters to the Lighthouse with great success. Communication was quick, clear, and the ability to watch your guardian on stream really helped me improve my PVP skills. Highly recommended and will return again in the future. Thanks again!

Thank you very much! I hope you'll join us in the following Trials,SirSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo