10-12-2016, 02:56 PM #1
EG6
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's been a while since I received any kind of ban. When the server was down a couple days ago I assumed at first I had been banned so made a new account. Since making a new account I've only joined friends that I re-added and joined drift lobbies. I'm guessing the other people in said lobbies must have all been reporting me as this is the fastest I've received any form of ban. I'm unsure as to whether or not it's a PSID or IDPS ban as I have no knowledge if PD even bans by PSID. I'm assuming it's a CID ban. "You are unable to access the network features of GT6 as you have violated the Sony Entertainment Network user agreement"*

So, CID ban?*

Edit : And before you're sarcastic self replies with "you must have been modding or using a modded save..." Kidding me (xNIGHTMAREM0DZx)

I've already tried changing both PSID and CID and to no avail I'm still met with the same error. Only other thing I can think of is MAC address, but I don't see them going that far.
Last edited by EG6 ; 10-12-2016 at 04:31 PM.
10-12-2016, 07:06 PM #2
Had this a few times. Playing with friends in online lobbies (private) and 3 days after, account was banned. Always had to recreate one right after.

I'm kinda thinking there are some checks in the game, and with some bad luck we trigger them (either some specific parts we're modding, torque/max speed maybe?). Never managed to understand how their bans work.

The following user thanked PinKPanther1020 for this useful post:

EG6
10-12-2016, 09:16 PM #3
EG6
Are you high?
Originally posted by PinKPanther1020 View Post
Had this a few times. Playing with friends in online lobbies (private) and 3 days after, account was banned. Always had to recreate one right after.

I'm kinda thinking there are some checks in the game, and with some bad luck we trigger them (either some specific parts we're modding, torque/max speed maybe?). Never managed to understand how their bans work.

There must be some sort of checks. I mean it probably didn't help that I was using a car on a gallardo chassis, FXX suspension, GS300 Turbos and the VW VGT sound swap. It doesn't bother me, but I'm guessing some of the others in the lobbies reported me. I don't mind having to make a new account, It's not like I'm having to start from scratch.
10-13-2016, 07:03 AM #4
energie93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EG6 View Post
It's been a while since I received any kind of ban. When the server was down a couple days ago I assumed at first I had been banned so made a new account. Since making a new account I've only joined friends that I re-added and joined drift lobbies. I'm guessing the other people in said lobbies must have all been reporting me as this is the fastest I've received any form of ban. I'm unsure as to whether or not it's a PSID or IDPS ban as I have no knowledge if PD even bans by PSID. I'm assuming it's a CID ban. "You are unable to access the network features of GT6 as you have violated the Sony Entertainment Network user agreement"*

So, CID ban?*

Edit : And before you're sarcastic self replies with "you must have been modding or using a modded save..." Kidding me (xNIGHTMAREM0DZx)

I've already tried changing both PSID and CID and to no avail I'm still met with the same error. Only other thing I can think of is MAC address, but I don't see them going that far.

Wait. Ur banned only from gt6 or u cant sign in? Thats strange. I have no bans since last year and i play every day in public lobbys with hybrids
10-13-2016, 10:36 AM #5
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by energie93 View Post
Wait. Ur banned only from gt6 or u cant sign in? Thats strange. I have no bans since last year and i play every day in public lobbys with hybrids

Same HereTiphat
10-13-2016, 05:49 PM #6
EG6
Are you high?
Originally posted by energie93 View Post

Still not sure what form of ban it was as I've changed IDPS, PSID & MAC address. But I was only banned from GT6. On my main account I regularly play in public lobbies too which tells me that the people in the friends only lobbies must have all been reporting me as it's the only way for me to have received a ban in less than a day. It's not like I was drifting some crazy high bhp cars either. I never go above 650hp on most of my drift builds unless the car itself can go higher.
10-15-2016, 12:32 PM #7
energie93
Bounty hunter
Still not sure what form of ban it was as I've changed IDPS, PSID & MAC address. But I was only banned from GT6. On my main account I regularly play in public lobbies too which tells me that the people in the friends only lobbies must have all been reporting me as it's the only way for me to have received a ban in less than a day. It's not like I was drifting some crazy high bhp cars either. I never go above 650hp on most of my drift builds unless the car itself can go higher.

u have some real ''cool'' friends then XD
10-24-2016, 07:14 AM #8
energie93
Bounty hunter
It's been a while since I received any kind of ban. When the server was down a couple days ago I assumed at first I had been banned so made a new account. Since making a new account I've only joined friends that I re-added and joined drift lobbies. I'm guessing the other people in said lobbies must have all been reporting me as this is the fastest I've received any form of ban. I'm unsure as to whether or not it's a PSID or IDPS ban as I have no knowledge if PD even bans by PSID. I'm assuming it's a CID ban. "You are unable to access the network features of GT6 as you have violated the Sony Entertainment Network user agreement"*

So, CID ban?*

I was banned with same message this weekend..... FK PD. However i dont know if its just because of reports...

*UPDATE : i have used a 1 week older save (of the banned account) on a new account, and online works.
Last edited by energie93 ; 10-24-2016 at 08:06 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo