Uncharted 4: A Thief's End has received two patch updates over the past few days with some info regarding the multiplayer's Classic Mode.
These patches are 1.16 and 1.17, with nothing really too noteworthy besides the recently added HDR support implemented into the game.
With these patches, You must login or register to view this content.. The delay at hand is due to some progressive issues and the testing will take place next week, a week later than originally planned. Classic Mode is barebones Uncharted multiplayer, the same kind of barebones gameplay we received on the multiplayer portion of Uncharted 2.
Take a look at the two patch updates and their information below. A big thanks goes to Naughty Dog and Power Up Gaming for the lists provided.
- Leaderboards have been reset to reflect the current season.
- Fixed an issue with the Aviators not displaying properly.
- FAL Headshot damage adjusted so a player can no longer be downed unless all 3 bullets are headshots.
- Lowered the transition time from blindfire to aim-down-sights: Lowe-S, Harrison 1890, AK-47, P90.
- All Shotgun blindfiring damage now less effective than aiming.
- Spezzotti 12 Gauge Fire Rate Increase/Damage Increase.
- Pistole Small increase to Base Damage.
- US-AN 12 movement damage modifier removed (in line with other shotguns).
- Fixed an issue with the improper drops occurring during Bounty Hunter on the map Auction House.
- Fixed Audio Options Menu crash that could occur when resetting to default from certain settings.
- Fixed a white flash that occurs when transitioning from Multiplayer to the Main Menu.
- Fixed issue with HDR settings not defaulting automatically when switching outputs.
- Fixed a profile issue causing users to lose their Trials & Ranked TDM progression.
- Fixed a Leaderboard issue where Classic Mode statistics counted to the regular TDM Leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue with being able to hear players microphones before a Ranked TDM match.
- Fixed an issue where the the HDR option could cause certain menu screens to become unresponsive.
Source: You must login or register to view this content.