01-18-2010, 11:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Original post: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

A new exploit has been discovered in the land of Modern Warfare 2 where you could be pitted against members on the other team, possibly all 10th prestigers, and whenever you kill them you get enough xp to go back to rank 1. That means all the hard work you 360 and PC users could be put back to 0. However harsh this is, there is a flicker of a candle amidst all this where you keep your challenges as they are, but they are not accessible due to your rank, including guns being locked in create a class. Just be on the look out, if the enemy wants you to kill them, it's probably that you are going to be reset.

Originally posted by another user
ME and my clan (SC) went into a game of HxC SnD, we found a group of tenth prestiges, we thought they were merely boosters, we were very wrong.
We knew something was wrong when they just waltzed out of their spawn in Highrise and let us kill them.
After we won that round, they said “AWW look at the level 1’s” and we noticed…
Killing them made us LOSE xp…. we won the match cause they ended it.
Match Results: -899999453xp….
What the heck…..
I was 2nd prestige rank 50, now im 2nd rank 1. everyone else in my group is reset as well.
to add to the weirdness:
all of my guns, camos, challenges,attachments, killstreaks, all still set as I had them in my Custom slots.
BUT when i went to customize, they were all locked as if I didnt have them.
So we decided to go play a match, I can rank up and everything, its as if I never got to 2nd. Rank 50.
People Say pics or it didnt happen. heres 2 videos of the other clan members (Including
myself) showing our loss:
SC ShadowTSI: You must login or register to view this content.
SC KINGCOBRA: You must login or register to view this content.
This Needs to be addressed, or else almot everyone will eventually have their stats reset.

The following user thanked JimErased for this useful post:

PotatoOrgy
01-18-2010, 11:31 PM #2
chrisdogg
EDM BO$$
That really sucks man, so this hack is not on the Playstation 3 is it? god I hope not. :/
01-18-2010, 11:32 PM #3
Thanks, i think. I'll watch out for this.

Btw, can you even level up anymore? because you are like negative 89 million so do you have to gain 89 million before you can level up again?
01-18-2010, 11:53 PM #4
Originally posted by dragonite168 View Post
Thanks, i think. I'll watch out for this.

Btw, can you even level up anymore? because you are like negative 89 million so do you have to gain 89 million before you can level up again?

No idea buddy, I don't own an xbox I'm afraid.
01-19-2010, 12:36 AM #5
xXDymationXx
Junior Ranger
Did you make this to show more people about this?

Anyway, hope its not for PS3.
01-19-2010, 01:08 AM #6
OG Canyon
Error… Cat invasion!
**** It Forget It...I've Got A 360 And A Ps3....Good Bye 360....
01-19-2010, 04:18 AM #7
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
Shame this is happening. One of the times that I can truly say I'm happy I own this on the Playstation 3.

Hopefully the You must login or register to view this content. will resolve this issue. I'm rather surprised that this is happening on the Xbox 360, considering, most recently, Microsoft has seemed to be cracking down on these sort of things. Then again, it hasn't been around long enough for Microsoft to really make a move.
01-19-2010, 08:45 PM #8
it will be patched this week and as far as i know it only hit 360 i did not hear about this exploit hitting PS3
01-19-2010, 09:06 PM #9
Ryan'
Bounty hunter
how can they reset your level once you prestige? like wouldnt i go back to tenth prestige level 1? god damn hackers man.. always ruining the game. some are appreciated like my 10th prestige but NEGATIVE EXP? aw hell naw
01-19-2010, 09:43 PM #10
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
Originally posted by Ryan
how can they reset your level once you prestige? like wouldnt i go back to tenth prestige level 1? god damn hackers man.. always ruining the game. some are appreciated like my 10th prestige but NEGATIVE EXP? aw hell naw

If you read the full post you'll realize that you do keep your prestige. You simply go back to rank 1 of that prestige. Read before you post. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo