01-19-2010, 02:41 AM #1
Default Avatar
_____
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all, just making my first post in the news section! Came upon this a few minutes ago and thought it was worth a sharing. It appears Infinity Ward is putting a new Modern Warfare 2 patch out into the pipeline for certification.

Details of the patch include:

Originally posted by another user
# Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized
# Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry
# Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s
# Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and 'elevators'
# Mouse latency tweaks for more mouse movement consistency
# Fixes to prevent various texture and XP hacks

Well, I don't know about you guys, but frankly, I'm quite happy that the care package sprinters will be getting nerfed, in addition to the model 1887's - for the second time.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JimErased ; 01-19-2010 at 04:59 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to _____ for this useful post:

*Spandex*, AntonioCro89, Cpt.S, Doctor Stan, driftkdd, finalmidnight, ƒrizz, glitchplz, Innovation, knazze, Marte, Sert, Revenge282, schaffinosx, JimErased, Steve
01-19-2010, 07:43 AM #20
Aule
{([<Milk>])}
Originally posted by iM
Sorry bro, but it is in no way fake. I'm not quite sure of your logic there either, patches are supposed to address lots of issues.

Lol, most patches for any game usually doesn't patch 5+ nonrelated glitches/hacks in one single patch. Only time will tell.
01-19-2010, 10:20 AM #21
seannyboy01
Save Point
does this mean that anyone who did the hack will get banned?
01-19-2010, 04:51 PM #22
EnD*
Smiley Stories
rangers wil be better than the models, just not right =(
01-19-2010, 04:59 PM #23
I added the source and moved the thread for you Winky Winky
01-19-2010, 05:19 PM #24
JpurdyFTW
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by jrodriguez1080 View Post
Infinity Ward just sucks in my opinion. Mw2 is a great game and all, but just imagine if they patched all the things that make the game a little fun. One of the thing that they shoukd include in the patch is an anti-camping strategy. Meaning that if you are in the same place for more than a couple of minutes you should get kicked out. I realize that 90% of the time when i'm playing people don't play the game the old fashion way(just going out and looking for other people and at the end making the best one win. Instead they just stay in one place and just wait for you to come to them. What is the fun on that?.That's my personal opinion in this matter. Dont hate please.

Its not IW's fault there is campers. Just crap people at the game.
01-19-2010, 05:23 PM #25
Fionn
Banned
Does that mean the jtag xp hack will be patched?
I may do it before it gets patched
01-19-2010, 05:24 PM #26
nooooo!! not the models again!
01-19-2010, 06:04 PM #27
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
Wow, I don't see why they can't just leave the Model 1337's alone! They're good guns, really fun to use, and only level 70's can use them. It's about the only good thing that comes from reaching the top levels, and IW are taking it away. :| Shepleklet is not amused.....
Cool info though Happy
01-19-2010, 06:12 PM #28
Cpt.S
Banned
Thanks NS !
Keep up the good work Smile
Thanked.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo