03-24-2017, 09:26 PM #1
NELUxP
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello its me again i found offset Name with netcheat
You can change your nametag of minecraft .If you write the nametag of the host you are host you can control the other players without Official Host Permission!
how to refresh name? exit from the world and join again!
i know is easy but yeah. Working online! Tested!
WORK UNBANN FROM HOST !
[Option 1] Recommender
Name Changer:
1 3000B8C4 NELUxP_MoDz
1 3000B934 NELUxP_MoDz
1 3000B9A4 NELUxP_MoDz
1 3000BA14 NELUxP_MoDz
[Option 2]
Name Changer:
1 30226364 NELUxP_MoDz
1 302263B0 NELUxP_MoDz
1 302263E0 NELUxP_MoDz
1 30226690 NELUxP_MoDz
1 30226E08 NELUxP_MoDz
1 3023D790 NELUxP_MoDz
1 3023D90C NELUxP_MoDz
1 3023D9EC NELUxP_MoDz
1 3023DAD4 NELUxP_MoDz
1 3023E150 NELUxP_MoDz
1 313CBF4C NELUxP_MoDz
1 315CF060 NELUxP_MoDz
1 31DF0C42 NELUxP_MoDz
1 31DF0C54 NELUxP_MoDz
1 31E007C8 NELUxP_MoDz
1 31E07200 NELUxP_MoDz
1 31E0724C NELUxP_MoDz
1 31E07954 NELUxP_MoDz
1 31E079A0 NELUxP_MoDz
1 31E0D970 NELUxP_MoDz
1 31E0D9BC NELUxP_MoDz
1 31E0DE3C NELUxP_MoDz
1 31E3FCC0 NELUxP_MoDz
1 326D7445 NELUxP_MoDzt
1 3274671A NELUxP_MoDzB
1 3282B178 NELUxP_MoDz
1 3282B194 NELUxP_MoDz
1 328EC522 NELUxP_MoDz
1 329974DC NELUxP_MoDz
1 32A3FE97 NELUxP_MoDz
1 32AABD38 NELUxP_MoDz
1 32AABD54 NELUxP_MoDz
1 32B0E718 NELUxP_MoDz
1 32B0E734 NELUxP_MoDz
1 32BF0D48 NELUxP_MoDz
1 32BF0D64 NELUxP_MoDz

PS3MC 1.48 UPDATED!
ENJOYGeo
Last edited by NELUxP ; 04-30-2017 at 02:53 PM.
04-01-2017, 01:09 AM #11
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Don't reply to me then tell me not to reply.. double standard in itself. I'm sorry they didn't give steve fingers and a climbing hand animation effect for the game but it is what it is. please research the game and you will know that much more about it. the Crying was not intended for you and he knew it was for him and that it was in no way intended to be rude or harmful but to show that I see and have been here.

Originally posted by Eddie
100% jump when i can go backwards and leap into the air as well but i suppose the Minecraft character has another hand back there to pull him up as well =Z
Anyways i said before i don't care for the logistics of this game, i have had it for less then a week and found all this in a day lol this game is easy to mod. And as for the hate part you have always complained about NGU and your comment in that PIC shows your feelings about the site. Now please don't quote me anymore, thanks.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 04-01-2017 at 01:11 AM.

The following user thanked Eddie-Lucas for this useful post:

NELUxP
04-01-2017, 01:15 AM #12
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
Lol. I didn't try to prove any points or make and witty comebacks to give off the indication that I was " in my feelings" as you so call it. what I did do was respectfully respond to something I watched that you posted and I stated facts, which was that it is NOT jump because you are not jumping you are climbing out of the water therefore it is "climb" as I also stated is that if you press X and jump you will NOT go any higher than 1.252 blocks high and nothing more. aside from that all, I haven't wrote more than 3 message prior to this one in over a year so I again am unsure where you get the indication of "hate" from me.

100% jump when i can go backwards and leap into the air as well but i suppose the Minecraft character has another hand back there to pull him up as well =Z
Anyways i said before i don't care for the logistics of this game, i have had it for less then a week and found all this in a day lol this game is easy to mod. And as for the hate part you have always complained about NGU and your comment in that PIC shows your feelings about the site. Now please don't quote me anymore, thanks.

does it fuckin matter, jump climb, either way he gets out the fuckin water or onto higher blocks fucken hell.

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

NELUxP
04-01-2017, 01:21 AM #13
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I agree to that. I was trying to be friendly and still am. been a super long time since I have been here talking to anyone and I come back to this. that is very discouraging.

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
does it fuckin matter, jump climb, either way he gets out the fuckin water or onto higher blocks fucken hell.

NELUxP
04-01-2017, 02:57 AM #14
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kronos View Post

lol word Tokin I was just calling him out cause he came in here laughing then felt the need to quote me and say i was wrong by calling it supper jump. As i said i don't care but he clearly has no clue what he is talking about which is why i asked him no to quote me anymore. Conversation was obviously going nowhere and he has made his view of NGU clear as well so there is no need for him to come in acting innocent when he is trying to lo-key flame for no reason.
Been done with this after that last comment Outie

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

NELUxP
04-02-2017, 02:30 AM #15
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Lol you been done yet you continue to mention the same things that you was corrected on and think someone is trying to one-up you on and you are wrong about that as well. grow up. get out your "feelings". if you do not like being corrected don't post anything incorrect as well as if you don't like being quoted don't make any posts to be quoted on. It's free to speak and the conversations between us need not to be an argument rather a friendly conversation between two adults whether we agree or disagree. being an adult means coming to terms with agreeing to disagree whether right or wrong. If you are unable to carry a decent conversation without talking shit then I will be the bigger man and walk away from the thread. so quote me don't quote me I will not be responding anymore If you are not willing to carry a respectful conversation.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 04-02-2017 at 02:46 AM.
04-03-2017, 12:26 AM #16
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by OG
You give me cancer Snail

Trampoline Mode Tokin

The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Dro, NELUxP, OG Trojan041
04-03-2017, 04:25 AM #17
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
well that isn't good.

Originally posted by OG
You give me cancer Snail

Nice find. not super jump. (swim speed throwing you up from moving so fast) but still nice.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 04-03-2017 at 07:42 AM.

Dro
04-03-2017, 03:03 PM #18
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Why is dude ^ qouting other people now talking about the same thing over and over still? That shit is hella weird, and anyone who thinks it's super speed when i am standing still and not moving for most of the jumps clearly has no clue what they are talking about. Again i am done with this conversation, just make sure to study before trying to correct others and failing.
04-03-2017, 07:27 PM #19
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
buddy I don't understand what your problem is..? are you that childish that being corrected hurts your feeling so much that you become belligerent ? It's movement speed in water. that is why you instantly sunk to the bottom because it was set so high. get out of the water and "Jump" how much more clear must it be that you don't jump underwater or while in it ? refer to the minecraft specifications on the game. what I said to trojan didn't concern you. I told you nice find. take the compliment and leave it be. If you would like to see super jump I'd be more than happy to join a server with you and show you it and some of the other things that I have found over the years.

Why is dude ^ qouting other people now talking about the same thing over and over still? That shit is hella weird, and anyone who thinks it's super speed when i am standing still and not moving for most of the jumps clearly has no clue what they are talking about. Again i am done with this conversation, just make sure to study before trying to correct others and failing.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 04-03-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo