Post: Rockstar Promises Big Things For Playstation In 2010
01-22-2010, 02:51 PM #1
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Are you one of the many PlayStation 3 owners that are a little disappointed that you couldn’t play the episodic content for Grand Theft Auto IV? Don’t worry. Rockstar understands your frustration and apparently they have big things in store for PS3 owners in 2010.

While speculation is one of the best things going in the industry, we’re going to assume that either 2010 will be the year PS3 owners finally get their hands on GTA IV’s episodic content or that Rockstar may be announcing another prime exclusive for the PlayStation 3. Most will point their fingers to Grand Theft Auto 5, but we’re hoping for a new property much like The Agent.

If you’re wondering where this info is coming from, well, today, Rockstar published more answers to their fan’s questions on their official blog. This was one of the responses when questioned with content on the PlayStation 3.

The question posed was, “I was highly anticipating the release of The Ballad Of Gay Tony, but just found out that it is only on the XBox360. I am certain that I am not the first person to ask this, but how come it wasn’t released on the PS3?”

Originally posted by another user
Which Rockstar replied, “We know that it continues to be an often-asked question – and believe us, we understand the frustration of PS3 owners like yourself who haven’t been able to play any of our most recent releases. All we can say is that we at Rockstar promise to be very good to you with our releases in 2010. Please stay with us and stay tuned!”

We look forward to finding out exactly what this is!

There’s also news on the oft hidden L.A. Noire. The game was originally presumed to be a PlayStation 3 exclusive, but with Rockstar handing Agent to Sony, this game is expected to be for the Xbox 360 and PC also. The question for the past year or so was whether the game actually exists.

A question asked, “Your latest word on L.A. Noire is that it is coming along “splendidly” and that we can expect more details very soon, but that was in September. I’ve been anticipating this game for ages now and I was wondering if you can provide any new information or when in fact you’ll publicly provide more information. By the way, is it still on the PS3?”

And Rockstar replied: “There will be something great to see soon – a proper in-depth look at the game and why it is so ground breaking and innovative, both in terms of the game’s design and the amazing new technology to support it. Expect to see a long-awaited reveal via a big cover story next month.”

I'm on Xbox 360 myself, but I really do think it's about time Playstation got some of the same treatment Microsoft's Xbox 360 owners get. We got the Gears of War games and GTAIV DLC. Wonder what it could be?

SOURCE: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Shepleklet for this useful post:

Madison Taylor, Stub Hero
01-22-2010, 03:37 PM #2
Interesting I can't wait to find out what it is.
01-22-2010, 03:55 PM #3
eXoSkeleton
PSN: IceCold138
I'm on Xbox 360 myself, but I really do think it's about time Playstation got some of the same treatment Microsoft's Xbox 360 owners get. We got the Gears of War games and GTAIV DLC. Wonder what it could be?

lol u make it sound like GoW is something good we're missing haha
01-22-2010, 04:24 PM #4
Originally posted by eXoSkeleton View Post

Ha ha ha, good one lol.
01-22-2010, 06:04 PM #5
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
Originally posted by eXoSkeleton View Post

Blasphemy! Gears of War is insane man! One of my favorite game series EVER! After the CoD games, EA skate games, Assassins Creed games, GTA games and Left4Dead games :p
I hate the multiplayer though tbh. They're all too damn good :(
01-22-2010, 06:06 PM #6
martin7098
Gym leader
thats good becasue latley ive been gettin into sum GTA IV and it is fun
01-22-2010, 08:54 PM #7
i don't know but personally i don't want the DLC's i think they should give us something exclusive to make it even then give stuff to both consoles in the future no exclusive rights
01-23-2010, 10:57 AM #8
Stub Hero
Laying low low low
Why can't they just do what every one wants? Release GTA: San Andreas on PS3 and Xbox 360 and redo the graphics and improve the gameplay.

The following user thanked Stub Hero for this useful post:

Shepleklet
01-23-2010, 12:47 PM #9
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
Originally posted by Tomo2k9 View Post
Why can't they just do what every one wants? Release GTA: San Andreas on PS3 and Xbox 360 and redo the graphics and improve the gameplay.

Exactly! I just bought a PS2 a couple of days ago for JUST that reason! I miss GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas so much.... :(
Some of my favorite games were on the PS2 :(
It will only cost me about £35 to get them all back though! Smile^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo