01-28-2010, 04:03 PM #1
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Surprise announcement: About Twitter developer DICE has just announced that the multiplayer version of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 now available through the Xbox Live Marketplace for Xbox 360 ready for download. the size of the Scan version is 1.35 GB.I think it's safe to say that this will be one of the more anticipated demo's that will come out in the first quarter of 2010. A lot of the major games that are coming out in the newar future, or came out not long ago didn't actually provide you with a playable demo. Just a lot of screenshots. I will download the demo version of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 as soon as I can and will continuously update this thread with information and opinions on the gameplay and playability, for all you PS3 users out there. However, whatever I think about this game is only a demo opinion, so the real thing will be much improved and enhanced.
All you Xbox 360 users, get downloading!

Happy gaming!

Shepleklet

You must login or register to view this content.
01-28-2010, 04:05 PM #2
i got the demo for ps3...
01-28-2010, 04:12 PM #3
I had the beta, it was pretty good Smile
01-28-2010, 04:18 PM #4
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
Originally posted by Wedgie View Post
i got the demo for ps3...

That was the closed beta I think. There wasn't a beta for Xbox 360 which is why I said this was for the 360 Smile
02-01-2010, 03:17 AM #5
x BlaZin
Gotz a Cookie...O_o
I downloaded it yesterday and have to say I am impressed. I have to admit I had more fun playing the demo instead of MW2. It was hard for me to say that but its true.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo