09-29-2018, 08:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,

I've ran into some problems with my cfw and I don't have a clue anymore what to do to fix it.

It started with when I wanted to sign in asking me to update my console, which I had to enable sen enabler but when I wanted to do that it already was. So I changed my firmware to 4.82 then back to 4.75 and then finally back to what it was 4.78.

Now that I've got my psn sign in working again the problem now is going on gta online. First it glitched with loading the game up, then I started to get the problem that it threw me in bypass, but now when I'm online and Semjases menu successfully loaded it won't open at all it does show it's active but when I press the buttons it won't open. I tried changing to Paradise but that just gives my game an error when starting up and PredatorPRX isn't working either..

Anyone know what I did wrong and possibly know what I have to do to fix it!?

Thanks in advance

-don
09-29-2018, 09:03 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by thedonwho View Post
Hello everyone,

I've ran into some problems with my cfw and I don't have a clue anymore what to do to fix it.

It started with when I wanted to sign in asking me to update my console, which I had to enable sen enabler but when I wanted to do that it already was. So I changed my firmware to 4.82 then back to 4.75 and then finally back to what it was 4.78.

Now that I've got my psn sign in working again the problem now is going on gta online. First it glitched with loading the game up, then I started to get the problem that it threw me in bypass, but now when I'm online and Semjases menu successfully loaded it won't open at all it does show it's active but when I press the buttons it won't open. I tried changing to Paradise but that just gives my game an error when starting up and PredatorPRX isn't working either..

Thanks in advance

-don

Do you have the correct version of Rebug Toolbox for your firmware version? Im guessing you do. Then after that make sure Cobra Mode is enabled in Rebug Toolbox. Then i would make sure your Lv2 Kernel and your Target type are both DEX (Could be named differently im just going off the top of my head). Or if you are on CEX then download the menus accordingly. Also how do you know Semjases is loaded up when it wont open?
09-29-2018, 09:21 AM #3
I might have to take a look at that if I got the correct one. I never changed any settings in rebug toolbox before nor before this all happened and it was working fine. But when I get home I'll take a look at that. I'm on DEX. When starting gta up it proms you with a message that Semjases has successfully loaded up. And I have changed in the config as soon as someone in the lobby has a mic it shows that in the left top corner so I know that the menu is active then
09-29-2018, 09:27 AM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance

-don

The first thing you did wrong was doing all those updates and downgrades... literally its like you moved forward, then return further back and finally going to where you were once you started.. also if you gta is fucking up the most common solution that works 95% of the time is to reinstall all the updates of the game then any menus you had
09-29-2018, 09:46 AM #5
I've already tried reinstalling the game from scratch but still didn't work unfortunately
09-29-2018, 09:49 AM #6
Rocket League <3
I've already tried reinstalling the game from scratch but still didn't work unfortunately

id make sure cobra mode is enabled. And just make sure you're installing the correct version of the menus (BLES if your gta is BLES, CEX if your console is CEX).
09-30-2018, 04:47 PM #7
Everyone that commented, thank you very much for the help I've checked all u guys suggestions and now it's finally working again how it was before. Thank you!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo