10-09-2018, 11:48 PM #1
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); problem solved, ready to close
Last edited by oC_zUnKnOwNx ; 10-17-2018 at 05:04 AM. Reason: CLOSED
10-10-2018, 12:22 PM #2
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by zUnKnOwNx View Post
All my RTM tools keep giving me an error saying im on the wrong version of CCAPI. I've used the update .dll's to 'update' the rtm tools but that doesnt work (use to work when I was using CCAPI). And when I don't get that message it either tells me it can't connect via TMAPI orrrrr when I DO connect, I attach and get an error message popup.

I've been having tons of problems and honestly at this point I will gladly pay someone to get me to where I want to be. Im beyond frusturated, not only with this but also with GTA bs.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

(Also, I keep having to re-download the .dll's, its almost like they wont stick after long periods of time. When i was using ccapi for my rtm tools I would have to re-download the .dll's files and paste them back into my rtm folder. I would swap the .dll I downloaded before and they wouldn't work. I download it again and it works fine. Its like It wont stick/stay. I mean thats the least of my worries now because niether will work.)

was hoping tmapi would solve my limited supply of rtm menus, but it just made it worse. Can't do anything

Had a similar problem in my old laptop. I would download the dils and they worked but after awhile stopped.. don't know if it will help you but I discovered that the fix was when I downloaded the dils I put them in every single rtm I owned. It seemed just putting them in a selected one corrupted the other so replacing them all at same time fixed my problem. Give it a try..
10-11-2018, 05:24 AM #3
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
Had a similar problem in my old laptop. I would download the dils and they worked but after awhile stopped.. don't know if it will help you but I discovered that the fix was when I downloaded the dils I put them in every single rtm I owned. It seemed just putting them in a selected one corrupted the other so replacing them all at same time fixed my problem. Give it a try..

Great! That sounds exactly like my issue. I’ll give that a go, thanks for the reply.

You wouldn’t happen to know much about gta would you?
10-11-2018, 12:12 PM #4
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by zUnKnOwNx View Post
Great! That sounds exactly like my issue. I’ll give that a go, thanks for the reply.

You wouldn’t happen to know much about gta would you?

Such as?........

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo