10-16-2018, 09:17 AM #1
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I turned my ps3 on and it instantly bought me to the Setup screen (wasn't the startup command menu, or whatever its called), I plug my controller in and it had me setup my HDMI, language etc... I backed out when it asked to connect my internet (didn't want it to update for some reason). When I backed out it took me back to the first step and when I hit circle again it gave me a pop up message saying the Users on my ps3 were corrupted or something? so they have been cleared. All my user's names had an asterisk* in front of it. I had to go to Setup and then create existing account to retrieve my account again. Nothing else seems to be wrong. Im back online and everything. I didn't get a chance to see EXACTLY what it was, i was freaking out then It updated for some reason (after hearing about 4.83). The only thing I changed that was XMB related was my XMB theme. I only did game related things (even then I only replaced a simple key file for GTA5), which should only mess with my game data. Im just curious why it did that and if it will happen again.
10-16-2018, 09:44 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by zUnKnOwNx View Post
I turned my ps3 on and it instantly bought me to the Setup screen (wasn't the startup command menu, or whatever its called), I plug my controller in and it had me setup my HDMI, language etc... I backed out when it asked to connect my internet (didn't want it to update for some reason). When I backed out it took me back to the first step and when I hit circle again it gave me a pop up message saying the Users on my ps3 were corrupted or something? so they have been cleared. All my user's names had an asterisk* in front of it. I had to go to Setup and then create existing account to retrieve my account again. Nothing else seems to be wrong. Im back online and everything. I didn't get a chance to see EXACTLY what it was, i was freaking out then It updated for some reason (after hearing about 4.83). The only thing I changed that was XMB related was my XMB theme. I only did game related things (even then I only replaced a simple key file for GTA5), which should only mess with my game data. Im just curious why it did that and if it will happen again.

Yes this happened to me and my friend recently. Not sure if its someones doing or if its sony fucking up or what. I went through the whole process and had to re-setup my headset, debug settings, video settings, basically everything. Still have no clue what caused it.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

oC_zUnKnOwNx
10-16-2018, 07:31 PM #3
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Like View Post
Yes this happened to me and my friend recently. Not sure if its someones doing or if its sony fucking up or what. I went through the whole process and had to re-setup my headset, debug settings, video settings, basically everything. Still have no clue what caused it.

okay so im not the only one. thanks for the input

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo