11-17-2013, 04:28 AM #1
Pow.
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a question im not sure if someone has already answered this but what is the difference between rogero and rebug?
Which one is better?
Last edited by Pow. ; 11-17-2013 at 04:33 AM.
11-17-2013, 07:39 PM #2
Originally posted by xcpo View Post
I have a question im not sure if someone has already answered this but what is the difference between rogero and rebug?
Which one is better?

Rebug has more features.

If you're looking for a good CFW, i'd go with rebug.

Rogero is pretty much for shit if you're just going to use patches and backup your games.

With rebug you can do the same as rogero, and you can switch to DEX.

once you switch to dex you can easily go back to CEX with just a press of a button!

I also think rebug is more stable than rogero.
11-17-2013, 07:43 PM #3
Pow.
Climbing up the ladder
what is the difference between cex and dex, cex is the retail and dex is the cfw?
11-17-2013, 07:47 PM #4
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
I have a question im not sure if someone has already answered this but what is the difference between rogero and rebug?
Which one is better?

Both are good CFW, if you want to go online Rogero is the best way rigth now , if just only for backup games both are the same.
11-17-2013, 07:49 PM #5
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
what is the difference between cex and dex, cex is the retail and dex is the cfw?

Go on this section you will find everything you need You must login or register to view this content.
11-17-2013, 07:50 PM #6
Pow.
Climbing up the ladder
which on will allow me to use multiman,rte and to play online and host modded lobbies?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo