03-29-2014, 02:10 AM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've heard user cap is 64, and it gives an error code when trying to make more. I'm not super far from passing and I do services, so I need a way around this. Anyone know?
03-29-2014, 02:28 AM #2
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by dmcthunder999 View Post
I've heard user cap is 64, and it gives an error code when trying to make more. I'm not super far from passing and I do services, so I need a way around this. Anyone know?

Are you talking about downloading people's accounts onto your system?
03-29-2014, 02:33 AM #3
Synergy
Big Daddy
What you can do is just make accounts from computer and use it on your PS3
03-29-2014, 02:34 AM #4
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Are you talking about downloading people's accounts onto your system?

I'm aware that the most amount of accounts allowed to be active at one time is 16. But apparently no more than 64 separate users can be created overall on the system. I do account servicing for games like GTA V, and I'm on user data #30 or #40 something, I don't want to run out of space, is there a way to bypass the 64 overall user creation cap? (Console Users, not PSN users, I have no need to download PS Store games, I can't even access the Store (CFW PS3))
03-29-2014, 02:35 AM #5
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by McDonaldsModz View Post
What you can do is just make accounts from computer and use it on your PS3

1. Multiple PSNs arent allowed on a single user.
2. I mean Console Users, there's a cap of 64. I do services logging into accounts, I don't really need to create more anyways.
03-29-2014, 03:01 AM #6
Dan
I'm a god.
snip

You can't delete the old ones, or have you already done that?
03-31-2014, 03:45 AM #7
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
You can't delete the old ones, or have you already done that?

Even if I delete the data of the user under HDD1 > home > ########, the user is still there, but the data in it, like Save Data, is screwed up. If I create a new user it keeps in line with how many I've created total. I'm on 43 or something so far.
03-31-2014, 03:57 AM #8
RAB
Splicer
I've heard user cap is 64, and it gives an error code when trying to make more. I'm not super far from passing and I do services, so I need a way around this. Anyone know?

64 users is the most users you can create on a ps3 but you can add as many already created accounts as you like well not all at once as the limit is 16 accounts at a time on the ps3 but ofcourse you can just delete a user then add a new one but by changing the console id you can create more accounts on that cid from what i have learned as when i change my cid i can create new ones on the new cid hope that makes sense to you.
03-31-2014, 04:13 AM #9
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by RAB View Post
64 users is the most users you can create on a ps3 but you can add as many already created accounts as you like well not all at once as the limit is 16 accounts at a time on the ps3 but ofcourse you can just delete a user then add a new one but by changing the console id you can create more accounts on that cid from what i have learned as when i change my cid i can create new ones on the new cid hope that makes sense to you.

So, I do servicing on Se7enSins, and you're saying that I can keep going creating accounts? (I'm aware the cap at a given moment is 16). Or do I need to change my CID once I hit 64 created users over the systems life?
03-31-2014, 04:17 AM #10
RAB
Splicer
So, I do servicing on Se7enSins, and you're saying that I can keep going creating accounts? (I'm aware the cap at a given moment is 16). Or do I need to change my CID once I hit 64 created users over the systems life?

You do know you can create psn accounts at You must login or register to view this content. right? then you can add them on cfw but creating accounts on the cfw like brand new account no the limit stays at 64 no matter what unless you change your cid which it pointless when you can do it on your pc and yes you can do your services as theres no limit on how many existing accounts you can add

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo