05-23-2014, 12:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I'm on rogero 4.20 cex. When I I rtm bo2 nothing sticks. As in when I change my prestige and restart my ps3 it resets me to my previous prestige. I have used 3 tools and same issue. I have e also tried to change my prestige then play a match and kill a few ppl and that doesn't work either. Plz help me cus I dnt want to convert to dex. Plz help me anyone!
Last edited by TwistedModzV3 ; 05-23-2014 at 12:46 AM.
05-23-2014, 05:59 AM #2
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Originally posted by bigc1321 View Post
Hello, I'm on rogero 4.20 cex. When I I rtm bo2 nothing sticks. As in when I change my prestige and restart my ps3 it resets me to my previous prestige. I have used 3 tools and same issue. I have e also tried to change my prestige then play a match and kill a few ppl and that doesn't work either. Plz help me cus I dnt want to convert to dex. Plz help me anyone!

Yeah man i had this problem many times back in the day, the cause of this is that your account has reached its maximum storage data and gradually by time it gets corrupted turning you back to your previous prestige. What you need is a fresh account.

Its nothing to do with your rtm tool bud.
05-23-2014, 09:04 AM #3
i6oz
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BeaTzF View Post
Yeah man i had this problem many times back in the day, the cause of this is that your account has reached its maximum storage data and gradually by time it gets corrupted turning you back to your previous prestige. What you need is a fresh account.

Its nothing to do with your rtm tool bud.

How can I check if my account has reached the maximum storage data? Gaspo
05-23-2014, 10:11 AM #4
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Originally posted by i6oz View Post
How can I check if my account has reached the maximum storage data? Gaspo

We'll it'll tell you whenever you log into black ops 2 multiplayer or zombies.

It'll say your account is corrupted. This also happens with black ops 1 for some reason.
05-23-2014, 12:03 PM #5
Nope sorry guys I tried on multiple accounts and I also tried a friends. Would being on CEX have any difference?
Last edited by TwistedModzV3 ; 05-24-2014 at 03:10 PM.
05-23-2014, 01:45 PM #6
Also wanted to add I dnt get any errors when I play with the same account. I even made a new account and still nothing will stick. Again I'm on CEX.
05-23-2014, 01:52 PM #7
Chris
Former Staff
More than likely the tool that is using outdated offsets or your console itself... I also suggest going to a different firmware.
05-23-2014, 02:31 PM #8
Originally posted by Vessel View Post
More than likely the tool that is using outdated offsets or your console itself... I also suggest going to a different firmware.

Well I was on Rebug 4.46 that's why I switched to Rogero. I dnt wanna switch again as I dnt think firmware is the issue
05-25-2014, 05:31 PM #9
Looks like I'm sol since this thread is dead and yet I have the same issues. My hacker friend MzBomberZz said it's not being on CEX that's the issue. It's something else.
05-25-2014, 05:44 PM #10
I would say its your cfw, install 4.50 then spoof to 4.55 hope this helps Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo