06-15-2014, 01:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I didn't know where to put this so don't get mad but are these generators real? I've been hearing a lot about them
06-15-2014, 01:41 PM #2
I want so, please give me the site bro.
06-15-2014, 01:47 PM #3
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
No it's fake and a virus. If something has a survey in front of the download its fake. There's no such thing as a PSN, XBOX LIVE, Amazon, etc Generator.
06-15-2014, 02:00 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
No don't even loose your time.
That's what they are :

1-You'll download one, open it , it will ask you for your 'email and password to send you the money'. When you type them the guy who made the program will get your info and laugh at you.
2- You'll download one, it won't open, they guy will RAT or and keylog you. That means that he gets all your passwords (everything you use on the PC).
3- The program asks you to do surveys, you keep doing them and get nothing.
4- It's a malware.

So don't even loose your time, they're ALL fake, no exceptions. PSN codes CAN NOT be activated without the machine at EB games or wherever you buy them.

Hope this is clear.
Originally posted by TheAmazingModz View Post
Hey I didn't know where to put this so don't get mad but are these generators real? I've been hearing a lot about them

The following 2 users say thank you to Mystery for this useful post:

Ams HD, TheAmazingModz
06-15-2014, 02:05 PM #5
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
No, PSN code generators are not real. If you find one on the internet they most likely contain some sort of malware or rat. Thread closed Enzo.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo