06-28-2014, 04:48 PM #1
moekroeman
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); everytime when i lose connection or i want to sign in my ip adress changes , is there maybe a away to get the i.p adress stuck so it wont change everytime ?

The following user thanked moekroeman for this useful post:

dodggy
06-28-2014, 04:57 PM #2
Originally posted by moekroeman View Post
everytime when i lose connection or i want to sign in my ip adress changes , is there maybe a away to get the i.p adress stuck so it wont change everytime ?

Go to network settings and keep going til it says IP Address, do Manual and then set it up.
06-28-2014, 05:07 PM #3
Chris
Former Staff
There is no way to permanently stop it. It's natural for your PS3 IP to continue changing. Just something you have to deal with.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

zshred
06-28-2014, 05:09 PM #4
moekroeman
Little One
i have tried this method but it still keeps changing by itself thanks anyway
06-28-2014, 05:13 PM #5
moekroeman
Little One
ok i was thinking maybe its possible because its weird but a month ago when i lost all of the electrical power in my house the i.p starts changing everytime
06-28-2014, 05:37 PM #6
Dominator666
I defeated!
IDK where you came up with this theory but your completey and utterly wrong... if you set your settings to manual your ps3 doesn't change ip....EVER.... How are you going to give out information when you have NO CLUE>>>>
Originally posted by Vessel View Post
There is no way to permanently stop it. It's natural for your PS3 IP to continue changing. Just something you have to deal with.

The following user thanked Dominator666 for this useful post:

dodggy
06-28-2014, 05:42 PM #7
Dominator666
I defeated!
Hey don't listen to this idiot vessel..... you go to settings and do manual ipplace the ip in there and then MAKE SURE YOU INPUT DNS NUMBERS.....
208.67.222.222 as primary and your secondary as 208.67.220.220
my guess is you may be getting it due to the dns codes not being inputted correctly.. if this is still an issue you have a hardware or software issue... you can go into recovery mode and rebuild files and data base or just reformat using quick format... Hope this actual correct info is useful to you unlike some other garbage being said in here
Originally posted by moekroeman View Post
i have tried this method but it still keeps changing by itself thanks anyway

The following 2 users say thank you to Dominator666 for this useful post:

dodggy, moekroeman
06-28-2014, 05:58 PM #8
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by dominator666 View Post
Hey don't listen to this idiot vessel..... you go to settings and do manual ipplace the ip in there and then MAKE SURE YOU INPUT DNS NUMBERS.....
my guess is you may be getting it due to the dns codes not being inputted correctly.. if this is still an issue you have a hardware or software issue... you can go into recovery mode and rebuild files and data base or just reformat using quick format... Hope this actual correct info is useful to you unlike some other garbage being said in here

No need to post twice. Also, he is referring to his Custom Firmware PS3 console. Your CFW always changes IP's. Please find a different way to express what you have to say because I will not accept such disrespect. You need some manners.
06-28-2014, 06:48 PM #9
moekroeman
Little One
yes thank u very very much dominator666 it worked , i think i had a problem with the dns codes because i changed it and now the ip adress doesnt change anymore so im happy thank you

The following user thanked moekroeman for this useful post:

dodggy
06-28-2014, 06:53 PM #10
Dominator666
I defeated!
try reformatting
Originally posted by dominator666 View Post

The following user thanked Dominator666 for this useful post:

moekroeman

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo