07-05-2014, 09:04 PM #1
civic50449
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Herr guys I have had a jail broken PlayStation four about a year and a half now and I mod call of duties but i have never messed with the emulators and just need a step by step guide maybe to install retro arch because I have heard it's a ask in one package because every since I installed 4.60 I don't have the install package files in my xmb so I just need some help... please and thanks for any help or tips
07-05-2014, 09:15 PM #2
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by civic50449 View Post
Herr guys I have had a jail broken PlayStation four about a year and a half now and I mod call of duties but i have never messed with the emulators and just need a step by step guide maybe to install retro arch because I have heard it's a ask in one package because every since I installed 4.60 I don't have the install package files in my xmb so I just need some help... please and thanks for any help or tips

Do you have CFW or OFW now??
07-05-2014, 09:32 PM #3
civic50449
Are you high?
Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
Do you have CFW or OFW now??

Cfw rogero 4.55 spoofed to 4.60 so I can still get online
07-05-2014, 09:40 PM #4
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
id love to hero you with emulators
when do we get started
07-05-2014, 09:50 PM #5
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Cfw rogero 4.55 spoofed to 4.60 so I can still get online

To see Install Package Files, Run SEN Enabler and select Hide CFW and press R1 for Full CFW then reboot your PS3.

RetroArch.pkg file: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked zKillShxt for this useful post:

civic50449
07-05-2014, 11:02 PM #6
civic50449
Are you high?
Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
To see Install Package Files, Run SEN Enabler and select Hide CFW and press R1 for Full CFW then reboot your PS3.

RetroArch.pkg file: You must login or register to view this content.

ok i just got home im about to try the sen enabler thing and see what happens... and then what do i do after everything is done???? SEN enabler wise to turn everything back on? and thanks so much for the fast replies and help man!!!!!
07-05-2014, 11:13 PM #7
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
ok i just got home im about to try the sen enabler thing and see what happens... and then what do i do after everything is done???? SEN enabler wise to turn everything back on? and thanks so much for the fast replies and help man!!!!!

When everything is done your PS3 should be back to normal. Just install retroarch and you should be fine. Remember not to go online with retroarch, it could result in a console ban or account ban from PSN.
07-05-2014, 11:16 PM #8
civic50449
Are you high?
ok im at a black and blue old school looking text screen which is the actual retro arch. now i guess i need to know where to get the cores and games... sorry for being so out in the blue about this but i just started on emulators lol... and another thing do you recommend using retro arch or something different??? please let me know and why it would be greatly appreciated
07-05-2014, 11:19 PM #9
civic50449
Are you high?
ok so now when i go to cores and click one the screen goes black and brings me back to the retro arch main menu where it says cores load content stuff like that! do i need to put cores or something on my usb?
07-05-2014, 11:31 PM #10
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
ok so now when i go to cores and click one the screen goes black and brings me back to the retro arch main menu where it says cores load content stuff like that! do i need to put cores or something on my usb?

How to use if you don't already know how: You must login or register to view this content.
Roms: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo