07-26-2015, 12:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I purchased a 3.55 from some guy on eBay, Everything seemed to be in amazing condition, But then when i got the latest spoofer and stuff i went online and over the time i noticed i never got any notifications and when i check my inbox i had a lot of messages so its kind of frustrating .. it may not seem like a big deal but it is really annoying at first i thought it was my firmware or something to do with debug settings but i looked and everythings normal if anyone can help please let me no :P
07-26-2015, 12:59 PM #2
Originally posted by ImBurkey View Post
I purchased a 3.55 from some guy on eBay, Everything seemed to be in amazing condition, But then when i got the latest spoofer and stuff i went online and over the time i noticed i never got any notifications and when i check my inbox i had a lot of messages so its kind of frustrating .. it may not seem like a big deal but it is really annoying at first i thought it was my firmware or something to do with debug settings but i looked and everythings normal if anyone can help please let me no :P

Rebuild database through recovery menu or reinstall firmware if first option dont work dude
07-26-2015, 01:09 PM #3
Ive rebuilt it numerous times whilst i was modding my trophy rank and it hasnt changed it, Ive also been on numerous Firmwares and it didnt fix it, I honestly dont know whats up to be honest but thanks for the reply i appreciate it mate
07-26-2015, 01:11 PM #4
Ive rebuilt it numerous times whilst i was modding my trophy rank and it hasnt changed it, Ive also been on numerous Firmwares and it didnt fix it, I honestly dont know whats up to be honest but thanks for the reply i appreciate it mate

Have you restored the systems default settings?
07-26-2015, 01:13 PM #5
No bro, Not to sound like a n00b but how do i do that? lol
07-26-2015, 01:15 PM #6
No bro, Not to sound like a n00b but how do i do that? lol

Its ok. And its in system settings dude.
07-26-2015, 01:19 PM #7
Quick question if i restore it will it affect my CFW?
07-26-2015, 01:27 PM #8
Quick question if i restore it will it affect my CFW?

No not at all it will just restore its default settings.
07-26-2015, 01:31 PM #9
Sorry i should of addressed my question better, I meant to say if i was to restore the system will it affect my CFW not Restore default settings sorry man
07-26-2015, 01:33 PM #10
Sorry i should of addressed my question better, I meant to say if i was to restore the system will it affect my CFW not Restore default settings sorry man

Yeah... And i already answered it will do nothing to the FW other than restore it to how it was as if it was released straight from the factory on CFW.

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

ImBurkey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo