09-26-2015, 07:00 AM #1
nouralmsry
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello ngu im having a issue with the psn i cant sign in at all i used 2 different console ids all working but that wasnt the case im getting alot of errors like (80710B23,80710092) and two more codes i dont remember Happy alot of people are saying its down here (You must login or register to view this content.) even thoe the detector says it up and working any way to fix or info on the problem thanks alot.
09-26-2015, 10:51 AM #2
Hmm...I don't know what to say, it maybe just yours because psn is working perfect on my console.
09-26-2015, 11:20 AM #3
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by nouralmsry View Post
Hello ngu im having a issue with the psn i cant sign in at all i used 2 different console ids all working but that wasnt the case im getting alot of errors like (80710B23,80710092) and two more codes i dont remember Happy alot of people are saying its down here (You must login or register to view this content.) even thoe the detector says it up and working any way to fix or info on the problem thanks alot.

807 errors are dns errors, restart your router and your ps3 and try again, if that doest work tryi it once more, and if that doesnt work PSN is most likely down.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo