THREAD: Psn wont connect, NEED HELP
  1. 11-20-2015, 07:47 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    So my psn wont connect. When i use Internet browser or YouTube etc the Internet works just fine but when i try to connect to the psn it wont work and says 'timed out'. And when i do the Internet connection test it says
    IP adress: succeed
    Internet connection: succeed
    Psn: Failed
    I've tried formating the ps3, changed the DNS, changed the MTU but it wont work.
    Can anyone please help me with this, thank you Smile
  2. 12-07-2015, 09:40 AM
    DaenerysTargy
    <span style="background:url(http://38.media.tumblr.com/0b26783afac20955ec313d632963e79d/tumblr_nlqby8NZAj1ur52sso1_500.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgb(0, 0, 0);">HΨ(r,t) = ih∂/∂tΨ(r,t)</span>
    DaenerysTargy
    <span style="background:url(http://38.media.tumblr.com/0b26783afac20955ec313d632963e79d/tumblr_nlqby8NZAj1ur52sso1_500.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgb(0, 0, 0);">HΨ(r,t) = ih∂/∂tΨ(r,t)</span>
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by QueenOfQeens View Post
    So my psn wont connect. When i use Internet browser or YouTube etc the Internet works just fine but when i try to connect to the psn it wont work and says 'timed out'. And when i do the Internet connection test it says
    I've tried formating the ps3, changed the DNS, changed the MTU but it wont work.

Thread moved to questions and support.
  3. 12-07-2015, 10:55 PM
    Ethen
    Banned
    Ethen
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate

Could try resetting your router.
  4. 12-20-2015, 09:27 PM
    zCaeser
    Save Point
    zCaeser
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    Maybe trying unplugging your modem for 1 minute too let your modem cool down after a minute try connecting and see what happens if nothing changes you could rest your modem using your modem IP address.
  5. 12-20-2015, 11:00 PM
    jeybe
    Haxor!
    jeybe
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    its definitely a setting issue. perhaps the spoofer you are using has old security algo?
  6. 12-23-2015, 12:55 AM
    Dro
    i<3myPs3
    Dro
    i<3myPs3
    NextGenUpdate
    So is this happening on an account you already have on the ps3, or are you trying to make an account when you receive the "timed out"?
  7. 01-04-2016, 10:30 AM
    SnaY
    Former Lead of GS
    SnaY
    Former Lead of GS
    NextGenUpdate

Try to connect your console Directly with the ethernet cable to the router.. it should work :p

after try to reset your router and re try with wireless connection Happy

EDIT: Maybe if you are on CFW, maybe your CID it's banned that's why you are not able to connect on the Plastation Network
  8. 01-05-2016, 07:51 PM
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    NextGenUpdate

User is inactive. Question answered. Thread Closed.