11-20-2015, 07:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So my psn wont connect. When i use Internet browser or YouTube etc the Internet works just fine but when i try to connect to the psn it wont work and says 'timed out'. And when i do the Internet connection test it says
IP adress: succeed
Internet connection: succeed
Psn: Failed
I've tried formating the ps3, changed the DNS, changed the MTU but it wont work.
Can anyone please help me with this, thank you Smile
12-07-2015, 09:40 AM #2
Originally posted by QueenOfQeens View Post
So my psn wont connect. When i use Internet browser or YouTube etc the Internet works just fine but when i try to connect to the psn it wont work and says 'timed out'. And when i do the Internet connection test it says
I've tried formating the ps3, changed the DNS, changed the MTU but it wont work.

Thread moved to questions and support.
12-07-2015, 10:55 PM #3
Ethen
Banned
So my psn wont connect. When i use Internet browser or YouTube etc the Internet works just fine but when i try to connect to the psn it wont work and says 'timed out'. And when i do the Internet connection test it says

Could try resetting your router.
12-20-2015, 09:27 PM #4
zCaeser
Save Point
Maybe trying unplugging your modem for 1 minute too let your modem cool down after a minute try connecting and see what happens if nothing changes you could rest your modem using your modem IP address.
12-20-2015, 11:00 PM #5
jeybe
Haxor!
its definitely a setting issue. perhaps the spoofer you are using has old security algo?
12-23-2015, 12:55 AM #6
Dro
i<3myPs3
So is this happening on an account you already have on the ps3, or are you trying to make an account when you receive the "timed out"?
01-04-2016, 10:30 AM #7
SnaY
Former Lead of GS

Try to connect your console Directly with the ethernet cable to the router.. it should work :p

after try to reset your router and re try with wireless connection Happy

EDIT: Maybe if you are on CFW, maybe your CID it's banned that's why you are not able to connect on the Plastation Network
01-05-2016, 07:51 PM #8
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire

User is inactive. Question answered. Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo