02-29-2016, 03:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My ps3 has been acting on when i turn it on. most times i cant get it to bood up it doesnt show any video to the tv. Im urrently trying to install a different cfw to see if it got currupted or something. does any one know. heres a pic what it looks likeYou must login or register to view this content. ...well its similar to what my ps3 screen looks like
02-29-2016, 04:00 AM #2
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by arastergy View Post
My ps3 has been acting on when i turn it on. most times i cant get it to bood up it doesnt show any video to the tv. Im urrently trying to install a different cfw to see if it got currupted or something. does any one know. heres a pic what it looks likeYou must login or register to view this content. ...well its similar to what my ps3 screen looks like

It seems like your monitor/tv has tipped the bucket. Try checking your cords and inputs and see if any damage has been done to them.
02-29-2016, 04:02 AM #3
i checked its my playstation that messes up
02-29-2016, 04:09 AM #4
Slick
Anxiety
i checked its my playstation that messes up

It could be your input.. That could be a problem, as that's hardware damage.
02-29-2016, 04:34 AM #5
Originally posted by Slick View Post
It could be your input.. That could be a problem, as that's hardware damage.

how do i fix it
02-29-2016, 04:37 AM #6
Slick
Anxiety
how do i fix it

Not sure about that one bud.. If it's hardware damage, there's not much you can do.
02-29-2016, 04:45 AM #7
Not sure about that one bud.. If it's hardware damage, there's not much you can do.

is there anything i can try if its not internal problem
02-29-2016, 04:47 AM #8
Slick
Anxiety
is there anything i can try if its not internal problem

Do you see any damage to the input? Maybe a pin or something is chipped off? If it's something like that, not sure.
02-29-2016, 04:49 AM #9
Do you see any damage to the input? Maybe a pin or something is chipped off? If it's something like that, not sure.

I dont see anykind of damage tbh
02-29-2016, 09:12 AM #10
Adrian
Adrian is back!
I dont see anykind of damage tbh

Are you using hdmi?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo