04-11-2016, 03:57 PM #1
Synergy
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I just booted up my PS3 and attempted to sign in and I'm getting an error saying "An error has occured. You have been signed out of PSN. (80710016)."
I was just signed in yesterday fine and had changed no settings. Any ideas? Is this happening to anyone else? Drack
04-11-2016, 04:04 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Synergy View Post
So, I just booted up my PS3 and attempted to sign in and I'm getting an error saying "An error has occured. You have been signed out of PSN. (80710016)."
I was just signed in yesterday fine and had changed no settings. Any ideas? Is this happening to anyone else? Drack

Thread moved to PS3 Questions and Support.

This indicates that the servers are currently down for Playstation Network. Try resetting your router, it should go away that way hopefully.
04-11-2016, 08:20 PM #3
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by Synergy View Post
So, I just booted up my PS3 and attempted to sign in and I'm getting an error saying "An error has occured. You have been signed out of PSN. (80710016)."

No problem with your connection, PSN are making changes on the server, and this is usually the case for categorized locations of users. So wait around for some time, and the problem will be fixed by itself.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo