07-22-2016, 08:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On a fine evening i was doing trophies and I wanted to do multiple users that I can't sign into. When I pressed x to delete the user it said please wait for hours and hours I don't know what to do. And when I turn off the PS3 during that process it does a double beep. If anybody can help it will be appreciated thanks.
07-22-2016, 12:32 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Frankieisboss View Post
On a fine evening i was doing trophies and I wanted to do multiple users that I can't sign into. When I pressed x to delete the user it said please wait for hours and hours I don't know what to do. And when I turn off the PS3 during that process it does a double beep. If anybody can help it will be appreciated thanks.

Maybe try going into the Recovery menu and select Rebuild Database and/or Restore File System.
07-22-2016, 01:16 PM #3
dr_sniper_69
NextGenUpdate Elite
On a fine evening i was doing trophies and I wanted to do multiple users that I can't sign into. When I pressed x to delete the user it said please wait for hours and hours I don't know what to do. And when I turn off the PS3 during that process it does a double beep. If anybody can help it will be appreciated thanks.

I use and work perfectly

900 PS3 Platinum Trophy Folders - For Free [CFW PS3 REQUIRED!]
07-22-2016, 09:54 PM #4
tjcbar
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Maybe try going into the Recovery menu and select Rebuild Database and/or Restore File System.

not a bad idea^^
07-22-2016, 10:50 PM #5
Aww crap I had a typo I meant I needed to delete multiple users and I've tried rebuilding data base and nothing works. I can only delete users I have the correct info to
07-22-2016, 10:56 PM #6
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Aww crap I had a typo I meant I needed to delete multiple users and I've tried rebuilding data base and nothing works. I can only delete users I have the correct info to

Hmm well i know while you're on another user account you can't delete any other user accounts so even though i'm sure you've tried this already make sure you have auto-login disabled for all user accounts so when you boot up your PS3 you can cycle through the users and select one then try deleting it. Other than that you might have to completely wipe your HD to remove all the users.
07-23-2016, 07:20 AM #7
Yeah I've tried that it freezes on the please wait screen. Doesn't freeze completely but when I turn off the PS3 it double beeps like if it period ended froze
07-23-2016, 07:23 AM #8
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Yeah I've tried that it freezes on the please wait screen. Doesn't freeze completely but when I turn off the PS3 it double beeps like if it period ended froze

Well you might have to to a complete system wipe which'll erase everything on your HDD but i don't see any other way to fix your issue.
07-23-2016, 07:27 AM #9
Yeah I've tried that it freezes on the please wait screen. Doesn't freeze completely but when I turn off the PS3 it double beeps like if the PS3 froze

Typoooooooo my bad not into it today
07-23-2016, 05:22 PM #10
Python
Bebe Snek

Have you tried to delete the user via FileZilla?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo