Post: Looking for a Red Dead Redemption PS3 level 50 save file
01-25-2019, 12:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I really am tired of the online for the PS3 already. I am only to level 20 and am trying to grind out this XP for my last trophy, but this is ridiculous.

Is anyone out there willing to send me a copy of their save file? I am not sure if I can convert it using PS3 resign or not, but I want to at least try. It would not be so bad if the game was not essentially dead, but it is.

All the saves online are way outdated and end up corrupted during a profile conversion.
01-25-2019, 12:36 AM #2
Also, if anyone can help me with the conversion that would be great. I have never hacked a PS3 save before. If no one can help I am dropping the game, the online is not very fun.
01-25-2019, 04:27 AM #3
Dean
Can’t trickshot me!
I can help you with that. What exactly is happening? Is the save game corrupting upon transferring it to the PS3? Please explain, because resigning saves for the PS3 at this point is point and click and shouldn't have any errors in resigning. I can give it a try, but I will need a save game of the profile in question you are trying to resign to.
01-25-2019, 10:07 AM #4
I am not sure what is going wrong. I load my profile into the ps3 resign tool (version 1.4) and make it profile 1.

Then I take a save offline which is level 50 (clearly modded saves as they added 5th level prestige) and load it into the save resign side. From there I click the “extra box” then immediately close the box (typing this from memory sorry don't have my pc in front of me), make sure profile 1 is selected, then hit resign.

Then when I copy that into the usb and upload my ps3 says save corrupted. I have followed every YouTube video and tried numerous saves!

Can I send you my save file later tonight when I get home from work?
01-25-2019, 10:08 AM #5
I should note I do NOT have the DLC for the game and I do not have patches (for the game) installed since I was using the unpatched version to cheat xp doing hideouts. They lowered the Xp levels in later updates.
02-03-2019, 01:06 AM #6
Why do you need a savefile???? Just use the glitch that everyone knows about.
02-03-2019, 01:06 AM #7
Why do you need a savefile???? Just use the glitch that everyone knows about.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo