07-18-2014, 12:05 PM #1
chrisdarnel
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've looked everywhere for editors or simple game saves for UFC Undisputed 3 and cannot find anything to help. I have found one game save for BLES01231 and each time i insert it into my system files, i get an error on load from the game. Since online is no longer available i'm looking to mod my career fighter for fun. I'm turning to all the helpful NGU members to assist in finding anything that could help me!
07-18-2014, 03:18 PM #2
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by chrisdarnel View Post
I've looked everywhere for editors or simple game saves for UFC Undisputed 3 and cannot find anything to help. I have found one game save for BLES01231 and each time i insert it into my system files, i get an error on load from the game. Since online is no longer available i'm looking to mod my career fighter for fun. I'm turning to all the helpful NGU members to assist in finding anything that could help me!

Wrong section
07-18-2014, 03:39 PM #3
chrisdarnel
I am error
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Wrong section

Sorry, can you maybe point me in the right direction maybe. Any help would be awesome1
07-19-2014, 12:49 PM #4
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by chrisdarnel View Post
Sorry, can you maybe point me in the right direction maybe. Any help would be awesome1

this is the right section to ask , ufc 3's saves are copy protected i think but are try find u something Winky Winky

The following user thanked Sirprizer for this useful post:

WAFFAHOUSE89
01-21-2016, 02:08 AM #5
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by Sirprizer View Post
this is the right section to ask , ufc 3's saves are copy protected i think but are try find u something Winky Winky

so any luck finding anything? i cannot find one single mod for this game lol please share with us the save you found or any other mods (ps3 bles version) i found a ton of them for xbox so idk why we dont have any on the ps3 version lol

thanks
waffa
01-21-2016, 03:13 AM #6
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by Sirprizer View Post

can we confirm that the ps3 ufc3 gamesaves are copyright protected? that would explain why i can only find xbox saves lol

thanks
waffa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo