08-18-2014, 03:33 PM #1
Hyouma
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, I've been looking for a non-moded (no god mode) Max Payne 3 save with NYMHC unlocked. I tried to get the one in Xploder but it always say Corrupted savefile. I never been able to get any save from Xploder or any moded save. If anyone can help me please send me a msg or leave a comment
08-18-2014, 04:25 PM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Hyouma View Post
Hi guys, I've been looking for a non-moded (no god mode) Max Payne 3 save with NYMHC unlocked. I tried to get the one in Xploder but it always say Corrupted savefile. I never been able to get any save from Xploder or any moded save. If anyone can help me please send me a msg or leave a comment

Look here You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-18-2014 at 04:27 PM.
08-19-2014, 09:24 PM #3
Hyouma
Gobble
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Look here You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks. I came across this thread but everytime I try to resign the saves with Xploder or Save Resigner it says file corrupted?
08-19-2014, 10:30 PM #4
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Thanks. I came across this thread but everytime I try to resign the saves with Xploder or Save Resigner it says file corrupted?

There are a lot of posts in that thread so if you look hard enough you might find a fix to your problem.
08-21-2014, 07:19 AM #5
NYMH needs to be done legit, in one go cause you can't save.Or you can check a trophy shop, I advice the one in my signature.
08-24-2014, 11:50 PM #6
Hyouma
Gobble
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
NYMH needs to be done legit, in one go cause you can't save.Or you can check a trophy shop, I advice the one in my signature.

I've already beaten NYMHC and I wanna try more to beat my score but I lost my savefile and don't wanna go through the game 2 more times to unlock it. Thanks for the reply guys I'll try to find a solution to my xploder prob.
08-26-2014, 08:14 AM #7
BigTrain
Former Super Mod

Try using KG Save Resigner found >You must login or register to view this content.
02-04-2015, 04:19 PM #8
Im pretty sure ragesoul51 is correct. You cannot use a save resigner of any kind to unlock NYMHC, I have been trying to do this myself and no luck at all, I can get almost every other offline trophy to unlock except for this one. If anyone does know of a way to unlock it, it would be great to know.
Last edited by bradyfan12 ; 02-04-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo