04-02-2015, 04:45 PM #1
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, I was wondering...Is it possible to mod Super Stardust HD for lets say infinite rockets, or invincibility, or something alike?? I've been looking around but not sure where to start, where to look, and so forth..I would assume it is possible because almost every other game is and stats and whatnot is not server based... Anyhow if a save is needed to test look into let me know and I'll provide one. Thanks in advance Trying to do this for a friend of mine who is disable but loves this game and can't get past certain levels and neither could I as I tried.
Last edited by SwordspiTTer ; 04-07-2015 at 11:08 AM.
04-03-2015, 10:47 AM #2
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by SwordspiTTer View Post
Hello everyone, I was wondering...Is it possible to mod Super Stardust HD for lets say infinite rockets, or invincibility, or something alike?? I've been looking around but not sure where to start, where to look, and so forth..I would assume it is possible because almost every other game is and stats and whatnot is server based... Anyhow if a save is needed to test look into let me know and I'll provide one. Thanks in advance Trying to do this for a friend of mine who is disable but loves this game and can't get past certain levels and neither could I as I tried.

Cant help you sorry but i linked your request here: You must login or register to view this content.

Maybe he'll have a look at it

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

SwordspiTTer
04-03-2015, 02:34 PM #3
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Cant help you sorry but i linked your request here: You must login or register to view this content.

Maybe he'll have a look at it

Okay cool thank you Soad, it is much appreciated. Hopefully he does look into it or someone does.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo