08-01-2015, 12:30 AM #1
Dadrian_809
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will pay 100$ FOR THIS AVATAR PAYPAL You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by The Devil ; 08-01-2015 at 11:48 AM.

The following user groaned Dadrian_809 for this awful post:

Tristan
08-02-2015, 09:01 PM #11
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by justinster View Post
And you're the stupid one for not being able to clearly read that HE WANTS SOMEONE TO GIVE HIM THE AVATAR FOR $100.
HE IS OFFERING.
NOT SELLING.

Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Oh yeah, flaming, good job going against the rules. The title says "100$ for this Avatar", already showing he isn't familiar with how to put align the USD currency symbol. And guess fucking what, you dumb ass? Kas edited the post. Before, it only had the avatar url. So don't go starting trouble if you don't have your shit straight.

LMAO, calm down guy's :p
This thread should get closed!
08-02-2015, 09:27 PM #12
Originally posted by Sen View Post
LMAO, calm down guy's :p
This thread should get closed!

All the Hakoom/God of War ava threads should be closed the moment they're posted. These people need to give up. Nobody's gonna give it out, lol. Anybody with half a brain knows how AoJ fucked up with the other two sets of rares.
08-02-2015, 10:05 PM #13
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
All the Hakoom/God of War ava threads should be closed the moment they're posted. These people need to give up. Nobody's gonna give it out, lol. Anybody with half a brain knows how AoJ fucked up with the other two sets of rares.

That's totally true, i understand where you coming from but flaming each other isn't the right way :p
08-02-2015, 10:36 PM #14
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
I have the avatar but im never giving it out to anyone... Its all full of leachers.
08-02-2015, 10:49 PM #15
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by UPTOWN View Post
I have the avatar but im never giving it out to anyone... Its all full of leachers.

Show proof of it ResistTheSun
08-02-2015, 11:54 PM #16
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by 809 View Post
Will pay 100$ FOR THIS AVATAR PAYPAL You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Thanks...

The following user thanked Scouse Power for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
08-03-2015, 09:12 AM #17
CashMoney-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by StackOverflow
You must login or register to view this content.
Thanks...

lolol
08-03-2015, 04:13 PM #18
マated
Do a barrel roll!
The avatar will get leaked sooner or later like all rare avatars have been. But until then, I enjoy being one of the very few persons to have it. And when it gets leaked then it'll just be a picture like all the other avatars. Then you'll just use the avatar you like the most. And for me thats definitely not the Kratos avatar.

The following user thanked マated for this useful post:

Laser
08-04-2015, 03:40 AM #19
Originally posted by ated View Post
The avatar will get leaked sooner or later like all rare avatars have been. But until then, I enjoy being one of the very few persons to have it. And when it gets leaked then it'll just be a picture like all the other avatars. Then you'll just use the avatar you like the most. And for me thats definitely not the Kratos avatar.

The way I hear it, a user by the name of Excise is in the process of getting the edat. What does that mean? It will definitely leak. :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo