01-22-2016, 03:31 PM #1
drentooth
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I'm looking for somebody to make me a simple mod menu for the game NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS PS3. All I want on the mod menu is INFINITE NITRO, INFINITE HEALTH and bypass the time for wait to use the pursuit tech. That's it. Mod menu should work ONLINE. I do have a CFW PS3 just need the mod menu for the game. Tell me how much is your offer for that simple mod menu.
01-22-2016, 03:52 PM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by drentooth View Post

I'm looking for somebody to make me a simple mod menu for the game NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS PS3. All I want on the mod menu is INFINITE NITRO, INFINITE HEALTH and bypass the time for wait to use the pursuit tech. That's it. Mod menu should work ONLINE. I do have a CFW PS3 just need the mod menu for the game. Tell me how much is your offer for that simple mod menu.

Thread has been moved to PS3 Modding Requests.
01-28-2016, 06:18 AM #3
pretty sure someone can make a EBOOT.BIN for what you're asking for but not sure on a mod menu lol
01-30-2016, 03:08 PM #4
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Originally posted by drentooth View Post

I can make you modded Eboot. and pkg.. You can have Infinite Device (Nitro, Mines, Others),Infinite Money, speed points and
unlimited equipment. Its impossible to make mod menu and infinite health for NFSR.. (Only PC) lol. PM if you are interested for fair price
Last edited by iiCaNHaX ; 01-30-2016 at 03:10 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo