09-26-2018, 12:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently updated my firmware to 4.82 Dex, & i forgot to take a picture of my console id before i'd updated. Is there anyway to see what my console id was set to?
09-26-2018, 05:25 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Santa
I recently updated my firmware to 4.82 Dex, & i forgot to take a picture of my console id before i'd updated. Is there anyway to see what my console id was set to?

Just connect your cfw with control console api on your pc by using your ip of your cfw (youneed to have it on both pc and ps3)
10-06-2018, 08:05 PM #3
Daymon
Keeper
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Just connect your cfw with control console api on your pc by using your ip of your cfw (youneed to have it on both pc and ps3)

I'm also having this same issue. But how would this help at all? The CID on my ps3 is now the original one, unless CCAPI saves the old CID from before I updated, no?
10-06-2018, 08:45 PM #4
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Daymon View Post
I'm also having this same issue. But how would this help at all? The CID on my ps3 is now the original one, unless CCAPI saves the old CID from before I updated, no?

No ccapi wont show you what your cid was set to before you updated. Idk how to find your CID if you didnt save it. You might be shit outta luck on that. Unless you can go back to whoever you bought it from and find the message to where they sent it if you bought it from someone. If not then you may have to buy another.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo