11-05-2018, 10:27 AM #1
iDon
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i haven't used my PS3 in like a year, today i finally turn it on, and when i try to go online i new a new update is available, fine. So search, i see there's a new rebug 4.82.2 and download it, put everything in the corresponding folders -> PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP, stick it in the right USB slot of the PS3, go in recovery mode/safe mode/system update/start and select and i get no applicable data found, i tried switching USB ports, i tried different USB'S, and still the same no applicable data found. Now i know how to install an update, i know how the folders are and etc, that's not the problem as i obviously wrote down how the folders go, i tried from main menu and on recovery mode and still nothing, i would appreciate any help to fix this please, thanks in advance.
11-05-2018, 10:29 AM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by iDon View Post
So i haven't used my PS3 in like a year, today i finally turn it on, and when i try to go online i new a new update is available, fine. So search, i see there's a new rebug 4.82.2 and download it, put everything in the corresponding folders -> PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP, stick it in the right USB slot of the PS3, go in recovery mode/safe mode/system update/start and select and i get no applicable data found, i tried switching USB ports, i tried different USB'S, and still the same no applicable data found. Now i know how to install an update, i know how the folders are and etc, that's not the problem as i obviously wrote down how the folders go, i tried from main menu and on recovery mode and still nothing, i would appreciate any help to fix this please, thanks in advance.

Did you download the right version for you console? CEX or DEX I mean
11-05-2018, 01:17 PM #3
iDon
I’m too L33T
Yes, I mentioned I'm in DEX 4.78, so I downloaded the 4.82.2 D-REX. Followed everything, still nothing
11-05-2018, 02:45 PM #4
Calculus
Yes, I mentioned I'm in DEX 4.78, so I downloaded the 4.82.2 D-REX. Followed everything, still nothing

Redownload the pup (don't rename the rar to pup cause i've seen people do that so dont) and redo everything
11-05-2018, 03:04 PM #5
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Calculus View Post

Redownload the pup (don't rename the rar to pup cause i've seen people do that so dont) and redo everything

Just downloaded cfw again from rebug, formatted the usb to fat32, created folders PS3/UPDATE and put PS3UPDAT.PUP inside, went to recovery menu, system update, start and select, and same thing.
11-05-2018, 03:12 PM #6
Calculus

Just downloaded cfw again from rebug, formatted the usb to fat32, created folders PS3/UPDATE and put PS3UPDAT.PUP inside, went to recovery menu, system update, start and select, and same thing.

But you must not update from the recovery menu...
11-05-2018, 04:12 PM #7
iDon
I’m too L33T

i figured it out, it was the usb, tried at least 7 of them and the last one worked, lol

lol now the freaking IDPS and PSID is a problem, i try to input them on the box, then it stops then it has another box next to the first box to input the rest of the characters, but then it leaves me without 2 number, i cant type in no more
11-05-2018, 04:33 PM #8
iDon
I’m too L33T

i figured it out, it was the usb, tried at least 7 of them and the last one worked, lol

lol now the freaking IDPS and PSID is a problem, i try to input them on the box, then it stops then it has another box next to the first box to input the rest of the characters, but then it leaves me without 2 number, i cant type in no more

fixed, thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo