12-17-2018, 01:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says, how can i fix this?

I was on DEX, i attempted to view my idps and psid in WebMan but accidentally pressed the buttons to make it blank instead of show. How can i fix this?
12-17-2018, 01:38 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by WesterTheTester View Post
As the title says, how can i fix this?

I was on DEX, i attempted to view my idps and psid in WebMan but accidentally pressed the buttons to make it blank instead of show. How can i fix this?

Well if you don't have the cid+psid your PS3 was set to before you did that, then you'll probably have to purchase another cid.
12-17-2018, 01:39 AM #3
Hold up, the normal IDPS and psid is the same as the boot idps and psid?
12-17-2018, 01:40 AM #4
Originally posted by Like View Post
As the title says, how can i fix this?

Well if you don't have the cid+psid your PS3 was set to before you did that, then you'll probably have to purchase another cid.

Sorry, forgot to quote you.
12-17-2018, 03:43 AM #5
Rocket League <3

Well is your PS3 console banned like normally? Say if you have no boot idps or psid, will it sign in? If so, im sure you could disable/uninstall webman and maybe it would reset them back to what they originally were.
12-17-2018, 11:47 AM #6

Well is your PS3 console banned like normally? Say if you have no boot idps or psid, will it sign in? If so, im sure you could disable/uninstall webman and maybe it would reset them back to what they originally were.

No im not banned. It does allow me to sign in (not on DEX, but when i moved back to cex it allowed me to sign in) It does sign in. I tried pressing reset on ccapi. But i mean, if i dont need them i should be fine.
12-17-2018, 11:51 AM #7
Rocket League <3

No im not banned. It does allow me to sign in (not on DEX, but when i moved back to cex it allowed me to sign in) It does sign in. I tried pressing reset on ccapi. But i mean, if i dont need them i should be fine.

Yeah you shouldn't need them, since your PS3 isnt console banned yet. Is your question answered so i can close this?
12-17-2018, 12:10 PM #8
I mean i guess so. If i dont require the boot idps/psid Im fine, thankyou.
12-17-2018, 01:26 PM #9
Rocket League <3
I mean i guess so. If i dont require the boot idps/psid Im fine, thankyou.

Only time you'll need to set a boot idps/psid is if the original idps/psid that the console was assigned when it was made gets banned, then you'll need to set any new cids you get as boot obviously.

But you're fine for now since you're not banned. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo