09-20-2012, 09:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right, bear with me a minute, so I've got a 3.55 JB Ps3.

And I've downloaded ClutchLikeMelo's Ultimate Folder (Which i appreciate, ALOT).

And I'm wanting to put a patch on my Ps3 On Cod 5 World At War & Host CL's.

But this is what baffles me, My Cod 5 game is BLES00354, is this relevant to the Patch i download?
Or do i need to use the Patch Converter?

Thanks For The Help Guys.
09-20-2012, 12:55 PM #2
Ja3z
Brute
It depends on your region, if you use the wrong region patch you will be resulted in a black screen. Its easy to convert patches or just open up your own patch, add codes and re-compress.
09-20-2012, 01:05 PM #3
GRUEL
Can’t trickshot me!
You probably have the wrong cd for the region always check the side of the box of your game.
09-20-2012, 02:53 PM #4
Originally posted by Ja3z View Post
It depends on your region, if you use the wrong region patch you will be resulted in a black screen. Its easy to convert patches or just open up your own patch, add codes and re-compress.

Originally posted by GRUEL View Post
You probably have the wrong cd for the region always check the side of the box of your game.

Hi, thank you for your reply's.

I'm not currently having trouble putting you patch on, it's just i want to make sure everything goes smooth when i eventually do it.

So, would any Patch from NGU work?
Last edited by R35URR3KTii0N ; 09-20-2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: .
09-20-2012, 03:09 PM #5
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by R35URR3KTii0N View Post
Right, bear with me a minute, so I've got a 3.55 JB Ps3.

And I've downloaded ClutchLikeMelo's Ultimate Folder (Which i appreciate, ALOT).

And I'm wanting to put a patch on my Ps3 On Cod 5 World At War & Host CL's.

But this is what baffles me, My Cod 5 game is BLES00354, is this relevant to the Patch i download?
Or do i need to use the Patch Converter?

Thanks For The Help Guys.

In w@w you dnt need to change region, it works on all region just like cod4 (only on mw2 you need to get your region).
09-20-2012, 06:06 PM #6
Originally posted by Cien View Post
In w@w you dnt need to change region, it works on all region just like cod4 (only on mw2 you need to get your region).

That's all i needed to know Smile thanks a bunch mate i appreciate it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo