11-28-2012, 07:57 PM #1
Felipe Guerra
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can i downgrade my ps3 on 4.30 for 3.55 ?!
Moderators do not know the right place to post this for me sorry
Last edited by Felipe Guerra ; 11-28-2012 at 08:00 PM.
11-28-2012, 08:06 PM #2
what do you mean? you used E3 flasher before?
11-28-2012, 08:27 PM #3
CTRL
Hurah!
Originally posted by Felipe
Can i downgrade my ps3 on 4.30 for 3.55 ?!
Moderators do not know the right place to post this for me sorry

why do you want to downgrade from 4.30cfw?
12-02-2012, 03:23 AM #4
Felipe Guerra
Do a barrel roll!
I am on 4.30 and i want to downgrade 3.55 for 4.30 CFW ! Can i Jailbroken on 3.55
??
12-02-2012, 09:23 AM #5
geeklogik
1337 h@ck$0r
he is on 4.30 ofw i think. You must login or register to view this content.
12-04-2012, 11:31 AM #6
powerdrome
Bounty hunter
Ciao a tutti,
dopo aver smanettato con un CFW 3.55 kmeaw più di 1 anno fa, ho venduto quella PS3 per prenderne un'altra SLIM320 (sempre tenuta OFW).
Ora è tanto che non mi informavo più sulle novità.
Ora, dopo circa due ore di diligente ricerca sono riuscito ad aggiornarmi, per non fare domande troppo n00bose.
Ho capito che il kmeaw è ancora molto stabile;
che sono riusciti ad entrare nella PS3 con dei FW DEX (debug)
e ci sono altre soluzioni: rebug, rogero

Alcune cose ancora non mi sono chiare e mi rivolgo agli esperti e chi ha provato le varie soluzioni; vorrei intervenire sulla mia seconda PS3 (una vecchia fat che mi ha regalato un amico pre 3.55) e installare un CFW per provare giochi vecchi che non ho provato o magari qualcuno nuovo, PSN poco, magari solo per resign di game saves.

Quale CFW mi consigliate? kmeaw, rogero, rebug
Con kmeaw avrò il problema di fixare i titoli più nuovi, giusto? con gli altri cfw?
PSN online, con kmeaw e ancora possibile qualcosa tipo f.u.c.k.psn o altro? altri cfw? (ripeto non per giocare ore, eventualmente solo per validare i game save)

Grazie a tutti per le risposte
12-04-2012, 04:27 PM #7
Translation from Italian to English for the ABOVE POST ^^^

Hi all
after having played with a CFW 3.55 kmeaw over 1 year ago, I sold the PS3 to take another SLIM320 (always held OFW).Now is all that I was asking about me more about news.Now, after about two hours of diligent searching I managed to update, not to ask questions too n00bose.I understand that kmeaw is still very stable;who managed to enter the PS3 with FW DEX (debug)and there are other solutions: rebug, rogeroSome things still don't have clear and I turn to the experts and those who have tried various solutions; I would like to speak on my second PS3 (an old fat that I just got a friend pre 3.55) and install a CFW to try old games that I haven't tried, or maybe someone new, PSN, maybe just to resign of game saves.Which CFW do you recommend? kmeaw, rogero, rebugWith kmeaw I'll have the problem to fit newer titles, right? with other cfw?PSN online with kmeaw and still be able to something like f.u.c.k.psn or something else? other cfw? (I repeat not for play, possibly only hours to validate the game save)
Thanks everyone for the replies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo