04-04-2013, 06:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I tried to go to CEX on ps3ita 4.21 DEX firmware. it did not go as planed now it has the 5 beeps then it turns off. i tried to fix it using e3 card reader but it did not light blue just red 2 times and nothing more. when i press power button and eject button it just beeps after 1 min and turns off.

HELP!!
Last edited by snillet99 ; 04-04-2013 at 06:37 PM.
04-04-2013, 06:08 PM #2
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
:troll: good luck try to fix it I hate bricks :boss:
04-04-2013, 06:08 PM #3
Rebuged
Gym leader
Originally posted by snillet99 View Post
I tried to go to CEX on ps3ita 4.21 DEX firmware. it did not go as planed now it has the 5 beeps then it turns off. i tried to fix it using e3 card reader but it did not light blue just red 2 times and nothing more. when i press power button and eject button it just beeps after 1 min and turns off.

Didnt you already post this?
04-04-2013, 06:10 PM #4
Swampman
Luvin' Da Cajun Life
Do you still have your original CEXFlash BIN file and EI0D root key? If so you are in good shape.
05-04-2013, 04:52 PM #5
Do you found a fix ?
05-04-2013, 05:15 PM #6
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
this isnt a semi brick this a perm brick, only fix is to have your original CEX flash and flash it on with e3 flasher, same thing happened to me

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by Swampman View Post
Do you still have your original CEXFlash BIN file and EI0D root key? If so you are in good shape.

even if he had those he would need a e3 flasher to flash it back to his NOR/NAND
05-11-2013, 02:02 AM #7
moiz41510
Vault dweller
Originally posted by BLiNDzZ
this isnt a semi brick this a perm brick, only fix is to have your original CEX flash and flash it on with e3 flasher, same thing happened to me

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

even if he had those he would need a e3 flasher to flash it back to his NOR/NAND

Originally posted by Swampman View Post

Bro I done the same exact thing!! FML!! and

I have my E3 flasher still in my PS3 and I also have my CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN and DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN but I do not recall getting the EI0D root key? i used Derrek's tut to get my files but i dont remember if he made us get the EI0D root key?
05-12-2013, 06:39 AM #8
moiz41510
Vault dweller
I tried to go to CEX on ps3ita 4.21 DEX firmware. it did not go as planed now it has the 5 beeps then it turns off. i tried to fix it using e3 card reader but it did not light blue just red 2 times and nothing more. when i press power button and eject button it just beeps after 1 min and turns off.

HELP!!

I will be making a tutorial soon. Im close to fixing mines, its in progress. Keep in mind you do need E3 Flasher and you back up dumps . Keep your eyes out in the Mods sec for a tut.
05-12-2013, 12:26 PM #9
moiz41510
Vault dweller

HELP!!

Originally posted by GermanModz View Post
Do you found a fix ?

Originally posted by BLiNDzZ

Tut to fix

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo