Post: What's you're method of minimizing your're chances of getting banned?
04-21-2013, 06:06 AM #1
B o n e
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU :p

I'm just curious to see what you guys do to reduce you're chances of getting banned as much as possible? Obviously their will always be a chance of you getting banned but what are your "tactics" to reduce the chances? Mine's might be obvious but I try my best hehe.

My ways of trying to minimize it are:

1. I never sign in using the XMB (PS3's main menu) I don't know if this does anything but its just something I've always done.

2. This one is really obvious but I never sign in (or start up a game) through multiMAN.. That's just like begging for Sony to ban you..

3. I never put illegally obtained games on my PS3 (Only use original game discs)

4. I do not play new games such as BO2 online that's just crazy.. I don't know how people get away with it.

5. My accounts in which I hack use stick figures with i's & L's so it's harder to report me..(don't think this helps but its just for peace of mind LOL)

6. I do not use mods against people I use them for fun and to help people out (this way I don't have people trying to report me every second)..

I don't know I guess I'm just bored and was curious what you guys do to try to minimize the changes of getting caught if any.. Don't hate I'm just curious I know the easiest way is to not sign in but I don't see the fun in hacking COD offline.. GTA works but you know I like to play with friends Winky Winky
Last edited by B o n e ; 04-21-2013 at 06:10 AM.
04-21-2013, 10:56 PM #2
just run multiman before you sign in or mod any game thats all i do..
noting is goin to hide you TBH if sony is going to bans us well then there just gonna ban us lol....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo