04-23-2013, 10:41 PM #1
Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); From a UNBAN PKG, like anyway from using pkgview or any program? Thanks for any help
04-23-2013, 11:04 PM #2
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Viper786xX View Post
From a UNBAN PKG, like anyway from using pkgview or any program? Thanks for any help

If you are talking about getting it from your own Ps3; Usually if you use multiman it should be in the system information and or PSIDPATCH. There's a whole bunch of programs do to that but those are the two most common ones I know of.
Last edited by ATypicalSe7en ; 04-23-2013 at 11:07 PM.
04-23-2013, 11:10 PM #3
Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
If you are talking about getting it from your own Ps3; Usually if you use multiman it should be in the system information and or PSIDPATCH. There's a whole bunch of programs do to that but those are the two most common ones I know of.

LOL DEFINATELY KNEW THAT! Happy I'm talking about PKGS OF PSUNBANS DUDE
04-23-2013, 11:16 PM #4
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Viper786xX View Post
LOL DEFINATELY KNEW THAT! Happy I'm talking about PKGS OF PSUNBANS DUDE

You mean view the contents of what's inside the pkg? if so you can try PKG ContentID from Aldos You must login or register to view this content.and or PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor You must login or register to view this content.
04-23-2013, 11:22 PM #5
Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
You mean view the contents of what's inside the pkg? if so you can try PKG ContentID from Aldos You must login or register to view this content.and or PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor You must login or register to view this content.

Ok thanks, will try this out and looks promising Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo