05-04-2013, 08:19 PM #1
jordan70460
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am currently 3.55-KMEAW Firmware, and everytime I try to update to 4.30.2 REBUG RE, I get a error message saying
"The date is corrupted. (80029CCA)"

I really don't know how to install this firmware, so all I did was download the file, rename it to PS3UPDAT.PUP,
and then stick my USB into the slot. Then I just clicked update storage media.

Is There something I am doing wrong? Is it even worth it to update? I just want to play online, and I saw the spoofer for REBUG... As far as I know there isn't a spoofer for kmeaw firmware... Please Help!
Last edited by jordan70460 ; 05-04-2013 at 08:36 PM.
05-05-2013, 10:06 AM #11
OpenWounds
Do a barrel roll!
i dont really know alot about hashes or anything,really i dont lol but this case kinda sounds like you went from a higher cfw then 3.55 then back and tried to install another higher cfw after going back to 3.55,people say if you go from 3.55 to 4.xx cfw to enable your qa flag then update so when you downgrade to 3.55 again you wont have to,i think its called dehash the fw or something like that in order to go to a high fw in the future lol,sorry if i totally put that wrong,hope i helped lol
05-05-2013, 10:12 AM #12
mschumacher69
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by OpenWounds View Post
i dont really know alot about hashes or anything,really i dont lol but this case kinda sounds like you went from a higher cfw then 3.55 then back and tried to install another higher cfw after going back to 3.55,people say if you go from 3.55 to 4.xx cfw to enable your qa flag then update so when you downgrade to 3.55 again you wont have to,i think its called dehash the fw or something like that in order to go to a high fw in the future lol,sorry if i totally put that wrong,hope i helped lol

You just confused the hell out of him (and me).

If you don't really know about something, it would be better if you don't post about it because you're not going to help...
05-05-2013, 10:15 AM #13
OpenWounds
Do a barrel roll!
Trying is better then not trying at all..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo